ballinaman

Quote from: Nally Stand on January 11, 2013, 11:10:34 AM
Quote from: BenDover on January 11, 2013, 10:50:40 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 11, 2013, 09:06:28 AM
Quote from: BenDover on January 11, 2013, 09:04:26 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 06, 2013, 03:30:08 PM
The Hobbit
http://kat.ph/the-hobbit-2012-dvdscr-xvid-ac3-hq-hive-cm8-t6948641.html

Used this link to download the Hobbit and the picture freezes for the last 20mins or so, did anyone else have this problem?
You using VLC media player? Worked fine for me.
Yea - I'll have to try it again later

What sort of quality is it lads?
Watchable but the worst out of the screeners that are available on torrents.

Nally Stand

Quote from: ballinaman on January 11, 2013, 12:22:21 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on January 11, 2013, 11:10:34 AM
Quote from: BenDover on January 11, 2013, 10:50:40 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 11, 2013, 09:06:28 AM
Quote from: BenDover on January 11, 2013, 09:04:26 AM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 06, 2013, 03:30:08 PM
The Hobbit
http://kat.ph/the-hobbit-2012-dvdscr-xvid-ac3-hq-hive-cm8-t6948641.html

Used this link to download the Hobbit and the picture freezes for the last 20mins or so, did anyone else have this problem?
You using VLC media player? Worked fine for me.
Yea - I'll have to try it again later

What sort of quality is it lads?
Watchable but the worst out of the screeners that are available on torrents.

Might give it a rattle sure, thanks. Just looking at the poster there in that link...I'm sure there's some of The Dubliners in there somewhere?

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 11, 2013, 09:56:16 AM
A ryan Gosling fest on the past two nights on film4.  Looking forward now to Gangster Squad and Place Beyond The Pines.
I would say your house is running low on Kleenex and hand cream.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 01:26:01 PM
A ryan Gosling fest on the past two nights on film4.  Looking forward now to Gangster Squad and Place Beyond The Pines.
Or socks.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on January 11, 2013, 01:28:59 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 11, 2013, 01:26:01 PM
Or socks.
Break out the wellies...

ONeill

Jaysus, Life of Pi was a quare 150 minutes. Never thought they could make a film from the novel to do it justice.

Buck me pink.

I'm sure there'll be stories of inhumane treatment to the tiger to spoil my enjoyment of that. But sure Moy Park are the same.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on January 12, 2013, 12:45:15 AM
Jaysus, Life of Pi was a quare 150 minutes. Never thought they could make a film from the novel to do it justice.

Buck me pink.

I'm sure there'll be stories of inhumane treatment to the tiger to spoil my enjoyment of that. But sure Moy Park are the same.
Watch in cinema? 3D?

laoislad

Watched Zero Dark Thirty last night.
Excellent movie 9/10.

Minder

Quote from: laoislad on January 12, 2013, 01:14:01 PM
Watched Zero Dark Thirty last night.
Excellent movie 9/10.

I have pencilled it in for tonight.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 12, 2013, 12:59:24 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 12, 2013, 12:45:15 AM

Buck me pink.

Watch in cinema? 3D?

In living room. OK?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

For me there are some movies that need to be watched at the cinema. The rest should be on normal TV by dvd or some other legal media.  watching via downloads is never the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2013, 01:33:05 AM
For me there are some movies that need to be watched at the cinema. The rest should be on normal TV by dvd or some other legal media.  watching via downloads is never the same
Definitely which was why I was asking O'Neill where he watched Life of Pi as all the clips and reviews have suggested it would be a cert for watching in the cinema. Big budget movies are made to make money from the cinema not for tv. Imagine watching a ropey download of the likes of Saving Private Ryan on a laptop feeling smug that you'd saved yourself a tenner.

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2013, 11:29:35 AM
Definitely which was why I was asking O'Neill where he watched Life of Pi as all the clips and reviews have suggested it would be a cert for watching in the cinema. Big budget movies are made to make money from the cinema not for tv. Imagine watching a ropey download of the likes of Saving Private Ryan on a laptop feeling smug that you'd saved yourself a tenner.
A tenner? Do you go to the cinema on your own?
It costs the guts of €30 to go to the cinema in Dublin.

Most downloads are of excellent quality nowadays .

ballinaman

Quote from: laoislad on January 13, 2013, 11:48:20 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 13, 2013, 11:29:35 AM
A tenner? Do you go to the cinema on your own?
It costs the guts of €30 to go to the cinema in Dublin.

Most downloads are of excellent quality nowadays .
Went to the Odeon at the point to see the new bond movie when it was out, the parking was more expensive than the movie FFS!Rip off.

theticklemister

6.50 for cinema derry. Once the pop corn and coke are bought, probably come to 12 quid.