Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

i see the bookies have tyrone and monaghan both at evens for sat nights game. conor mc carthy and possibly kieran hughes back for monaghan. colly cavanagh should be back for tyrone? if cavanagh plays tyrone have a chance, if not, no chance.

Dire Ear

Tyrone need 2 points from Monaghan or Donegal;  not sure they're gonna get them--more chance of getting suspensions and injuries I would be afraid

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Dire Ear on February 22, 2018, 02:43:34 PM
Tyrone need 2 points from Monaghan or Donegal;  not sure they're gonna get them--more chance of getting suspensions and injuries I would be afraid

Best chance is this Saturday night. Win or bust I reckon.

longballin

Enda McGinley writes that Harte will keep faith in his system... expression loyal to a fault comes to mind. At least Sean spoke out and said they were slaves to a system last year, Enda was lucky he didn't have to endure that so-called system

LeoMc

Quote from: longballin on February 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
Enda McGinley writes that Harte will keep faith in his system... expression loyal to a fault comes to mind. At least Sean spoke out and said they were slaves to a system last year, Enda was lucky he didn't have to endure that so-called system
Ah now, he is only saying Mickey will keep faith with it, not that he believed in it. He has previously criticised, it.

longballin

Quote from: LeoMc on February 23, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
Quote from: longballin on February 23, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
Ah now, he is only saying Mickey will keep faith with it, not that he believed in it. He has previously criticised, it.

not how I read it but having said that not easy read

southtyronegael

Tyrone team named. Plenty of changes from Kildare game. Mc Shane not in squad, he injured?

bigtogs

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 23, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
Tyrone team named. Plenty of changes from Kildare game. Mc Shane not in squad, he injured?

I heard he missed Mass last Sunday!! McClure injured

omagh_gael

Wonder will Ritchie actually spend any time in the FF position? Would be interesting to see how that would go. Conan McCann getting plenty of time, Mickey must be seeing something good in training. Has yet to really impress in game time this year.

WT4E

skeog

Ronan o Neill must be pretty browned off no 26 the last couple of years.Maybe time to pull the plug.Gets a lot of criticism unfair in my view.

driveherin

N Morgan;
M McKernan, R McNamee, C McCarron;
C Meyler, P Hampsey, K McGeary;
C Cavanagh, M Donnelly (capt);
C McCann, N Sludden, P Harte;
L Brennan, R Donnelly, C McAliskey.
Substitutes: M O'Neill, M Bradley, R Brennan, F Burns, A McCrory, D McCurry, HP McGeary, R McNabb, P McNulty, D Mulgrew, R O'Neill.

Dire Ear

Quote from: driveherin on February 23, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
N Morgan;
M McKernan, R McNamee, C McCarron;
C Meyler, P Hampsey, K McGeary;
C Cavanagh, M Donnelly (capt);
C McCann, N Sludden, P Harte;
L Brennan, R Donnelly, C McAliskey.
Substitutes: M O'Neill, M Bradley, R Brennan, F Burns, A McCrory, D McCurry, HP McGeary, R McNabb, P McNulty, D Mulgrew, R O'Neill.
From that team, Morgan, McCarron, M Donnelly CmcCann and P Harte would need to up their performances from what I've seen so far

ose 14

the greatest sweeper in the history of ulster football is back tomorrow night how will he fair after his winter deprogramme with the moy. will he have an xtra man inside him so as not to expose the greatest defensive game plan in the history of the gaa. that paudie mckenna boy better not upstage the greatest in blaney. fancy a low score draw. 9 each. no points no goals total fabrication.

redzone

Quote from: skeog on February 23, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Ronan o Neill must be pretty browned off no 26 the last couple of years.Maybe time to pull the plug.Gets a lot of criticism unfair in my view.
Should be noted subs jerseys are alphabetical. Like most players it's their own fault if they aren't on.