Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

Quote from: The Trap on April 20, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
The video shows Rouse trying to stop a Gortin lad (not very forcefully) from going after a Clarkes man. He was then attacked by 4 Gortin men!!!! Don't think he was badly injured but I did hear one Clarkes man got his jaw broke, possibly Patrick Quinn. Those Gortin boys like a row.........maybe this will be the year they go to Junior and never come back........

That's a disgrace those boys going after the manager- he is paid nowhere near enough to be taking that sort of abuse

WT4E

The video shows Rouse trying to stop a Gortin lad (not very forcefully) from going after a Clarkes man. He was then attacked by 4 Gortin men!!!! Don't think he was badly injured but I did hear one Clarkes man got his jaw broke, possibly Patrick Quinn. Those Gortin boys like a row.........maybe this will be the year they go to Junior and never come back........

Your right about the Gortin boys they do like a good row - where never an easy team to play against.

phpearse

the video is pretty bad, both teams getting stuck in. Dungannon manager does take a right beating as well. Ref seemed to call the match off at that stage. You would imagine that the video will fall into the hands of the country board at some stage.

ON THE HILL

Young quinn jaw broke...? thats bad..no man deserves that

skeog

Very surprised that Gortin would be allowed to assault an opposing manager with Roger Keenan in charge not a man who would tolerate that kind of behaviour.

WT4E

Quote from: phpearse on April 20, 2017, 02:00:12 PM
the video is pretty bad, both teams getting stuck in. Dungannon manager does take a right beating as well. Ref seemed to call the match off at that stage. You would imagine that the video will fall into the hands of the country board at some stage.

Is the video floating about the general population? Wouldn't mind having a look!

WT4E

Just got sent it by a gaaboard creeper!

Thought it was worst than that - not too bad although I do remember Gortin men where much bigger - they were hardy boys! They seem to be going for the smaller men in groups tactic these days! Good to see they have evolved all the same!

Gaafan2

Quote from: skeog on April 20, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
Very surprised that Gortin would be allowed to assault an opposing manager with Roger Keenan in charge not a man who would tolerate that kind of behaviour.

Pity Roger didn't get a slap in the gub! Hateful man.

redhandofgod

Quote from: gaafan2 on April 20, 2017, 03:31:08 PM

I concur. hateful man indeed.

macca123

Quote from: redhandofgod on April 20, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

How come? Genuinely just curious about why he is hateful, I must have missed goss at some stage lol fill me in :)

Club boi

Quote from: youhavenofans on April 20, 2017, 09:14:13 AM
Quote from: ON THE HILL on April 20, 2017, 07:46:21 AM
Quote from: WT4E on April 17, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
What about the dungannon gortin game - heard there was some major boxing done? Heard Paul rouse got jaw broke - is this true. Hope it's not true wouldn't wish that on anyone - him only a mentor too
is this true? if so disgrace..any men sent off?

seen the video of this row, its shows Rouse in the corner of the video shouldering/ shoving someone and then a few Gortin players sprint over to him and give him a bit of a bating, he didn't look to be in much pain/ holding his jaw after this when the video played on but the adrenaline may have numbed the pain at the time....

Video shows Rouse getting battered by several Gortin players and not 1 Dungannon man come to his rescue/back up whatever you wanna call it. Dont start rows with culchie's unless you's can back it up townies lol. You would think with Dungannon players reputation of boxing around the town at the weekends they wouldve been handy enough, no signs of it in the video

tothetop03

Quote from: macca123 on April 20, 2017, 04:05:02 PM
Quote from: redhandofgod on April 20, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

How come? Genuinely just curious about why he is hateful, I must have missed goss at some stage lol fill me in :)

Was just about to ask the same..played against him hard as the road...dont think i have ever came across him from i stopped playing....

youhavenofans

Quote from: Club boi on April 20, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
Quote from: youhavenofans on April 20, 2017, 09:14:13 AM
Quote from: ON THE HILL on April 20, 2017, 07:46:21 AM
Quote from: WT4E on April 17, 2017, 09:08:34 PM
What about the dungannon gortin game - heard there was some major boxing done? Heard Paul rouse got jaw broke - is this true. Hope it's not true wouldn't wish that on anyone - him only a mentor too
is this true? if so disgrace..any men sent off?

seen the video of this row, its shows Rouse in the corner of the video shouldering/ shoving someone and then a few Gortin players sprint over to him and give him a bit of a bating, he didn't look to be in much pain/ holding his jaw after this when the video played on but the adrenaline may have numbed the pain at the time....

Video shows Rouse getting battered by several Gortin players and not 1 Dungannon man come to his rescue/back up whatever you wanna call it. Dont start rows with culchie's unless you's can back it up townies lol. You would think with Dungannon players reputation of boxing around the town at the weekends they wouldve been handy enough, no signs of it in the video

maybe the Dungannon players thought he deserved a bating for getting them all to sign up to the monthly direct debit to pay for him

Tyroneforsam

Apparently Micky Harte has told the county men there not to play in tonight's Pomeroy v Dromore league game.

on the sideline

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on April 20, 2017, 04:34:47 PM
Apparently Micky Harte has told the county men there not to play in tonight's Pomeroy v Dromore league game.

Can any of you see them playing on Sunday evening either? Could be a case of the bus 'broke down' on the way home, the final team meeting 'running late' or other such 'delays' on the way back or maybe even mysterious injuries picked up over the weekend... But I've a feeling that a lot of county men won't be lining out on Sunday evening...