Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 490585 times)

BennyHarp

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #3975 on: Today at 05:11:36 PM »
1. Mickey O'Neill
2. Hampsey
3. McNamee
4. McCarron
5. McCann
6. Justin
7. McNabb
8. Colm
9. Donnelly
10. Harte
11. Sludden
12. McGeary
13. Bradly
14. Sean
15. McCurry

That's probably not far off. I wouldn't be a fan of McNabb though and would have Meyler or Monroe on there instead. Mickey seems to be a fan though! I'd expect DD Mulgrew to play a part and the big question has to be whether we'll see Lee Brennan or not.
« Last Edit: Today at 05:39:49 PM by BennyHarp »
That was never a square ball!!

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: Today at 05:29:10 PM »
Heard today that our clubman Jonny munroe has left the county scene. I haven't heard the reasoning behind this but doesn't bode well for Harte with the Ulster championship only around the corner and players leaving the panel. Massive bonus for Carrickmore this year tho!!

tothetop03

• View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: Today at 06:29:22 PM »
Heard today that our clubman Jonny munroe has left the county scene. I haven't heard the reasoning behind this but doesn't bode well for Harte with the Ulster championship only around the corner and players leaving the panel. Massive bonus for Carrickmore this year tho!!

Great player dont like to hear of anyone leaving panel.....

In hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: Today at 06:35:33 PM »

Great player dont like to hear of anyone leaving panel.....

In 12 months time someone on here will say that Jonny Munroe is better than some of the lads on the county panel. Some genius (you know who you are !!), will say, "no he's not, sure didn't he get loads of chances and he wasn't good enough"

teaminamillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: Today at 06:57:45 PM »
This is nothing short of a disgrace that another young player has turned his back on Tyrone all because of that individual.

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: Today at 07:51:26 PM »
I'd appreciate an option to ignore the schizophrenic clown on here but I'll just have to use my discretion instead.

On Munroe, that does seem a bit of a surprise, he seemed to get plenty of game time early on in the year but was out of the picture towards the end of the league. We do seem to have plenty of options here anyway but I thought he has equipped himself fairly well when called upon.

Any word on how Richie Donnelly is doing, has he been in action with Trillick yet or is he likely gone for the year?
« Last Edit: Today at 08:33:12 PM by Il Bomber Destro »

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: Today at 08:06:47 PM »
Disappointed if true about Munroe. Thought he had a good impact last season thought he would have kicked on again this year. I don't think Donnelly has featured for trillick yet though open to correction on that one.

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: Today at 08:18:18 PM »
This is nothing short of a disgrace that another young player has turned his back on Tyrone all because of that individual.

What are you basing your verdict on here?? AGAIN we get your point, but at least try and contribute to the thread rather than repeat the same thing over an over. Could be many different reasons why any individual would leave a panel, not that we know its been confirmed yet

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: Today at 09:22:10 PM »
I'd appreciate an option to ignore the schizophrenic clown on here but I'll just have to use my discretion instead.

On Munroe, that does seem a bit of a surprise, he seemed to get plenty of game time early on in the year but was out of the picture towards the end of the league. We do seem to have plenty of options here anyway but I thought he has equipped himself fairly well when called upon.

Any word on how Richie Donnelly is doing, has he been in action with Trillick yet or is he likely gone for the year?
Maybe falling behind Aidan McCrory, not because of footballing ability or performances, in the pecking order was to much to take.