Author Topic: Co. Board/Garvaghey etc  (Read 6323 times)

The Sweeper.com

• View Profile
Re: Co. Board/Garvaghey etc
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2017, 09:43:05 AM »
N e other votes expected?

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2017, 01:21:13 PM »
I see Damien Harvey is running for about 4 different positions at convention. Wonder what the support is like for them. Mickey Kerr must be worried that any change would see him miss out on his “turn” and then decided to run himself, maybe split the Jordan vote and allow Harvey to sneak up the middle
Living the dream!!!

In hiding

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »
I see Damien Harvey is running for about 4 different positions at convention. Wonder what the support is like for them. Mickey Kerr must be worried that any change would see him miss out on his “turn” and then decided to run himself, maybe split the Jordan vote and allow Harvey to sneak up the middle
sounds a bit rude

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:22 PM »
Damian multi talented man going to miss his commentarys as he is always on the button.

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2017, 08:13:53 PM »
Aye. He always spotted the ‘wee bit of afters’

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
I hope our club won’t be supporting Damien, I will speak to our county representative to have their thoughts on the votes before convention. Nothing personal against Damien but I don’t want teamtalk running the County. I’d rather Damien focus on the continued promotion of our club game through Teamtalk.
Living the dream!!!

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2017, 11:27:43 AM »
I hope our club won’t be supporting Damien, I will speak to our county representative to have their thoughts on the votes before convention. Nothing personal against Damien but I don’t want teamtalk running the County. I’d rather Damien focus on the continued promotion of our club game through Teamtalk.

Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk works to his agenda as they know they lose him otherwise and Club Tyrone has huge say in running of Gervaghey so what power would he really have?... as Roisin has just discovered...

redhandefender

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »

Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk works to his agenda as they know they lose him otherwise and Club Tyrone has huge say in running of Gervaghey so what power would he really have?... as Roisin has just discovered...

The decision over the county sponsorship was all the county board doing and outside influences, nothing to do with club tyrone

DEL

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2017, 08:25:09 PM »
Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s like chatting to a trump supporter!
PS Also heard the Russians were backing him 😉
#Fakenews

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2017, 08:59:34 PM »
Mickey Harte runs the board and Team Talk

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

It’s like chatting to a trump supporter!
PS Also heard the Russians were backing him 😉
#Fakenews

Have you seen them challenge him yet?