Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

It's live on Tyrone GAA Facebook page

ClubScene13

Fair play for the correction. I thought we were looking at another Errigal Trillick 2019 episode where you miss a game you would have attended had you known better.

Moy wasteful from the little I've seen

clarshack

Moy with a nightmare 1st half. Didn't expect that.

statto

Streaming service a shambles, missed the first 20 minutes and when checking for the score found on twitter that was issue and being streamed on Facebook page. Pomeroy looked far better outfit mcgeary and burns had huge outings.the two goals really kept Moy afloat and after the penalty rebound I thought name was on the cup.Michael Conroy bar a terrific score at the start of second half had a nightmare and frustration resulted in a deserved second yellow.pomeroy had their homework done on him and Ryan Coleman.

square_ball

Pomeroy the better side by some distance. Burns in particular really stood up when it was in the melting pot.

clarshack

Pomeroy deserved it. Would like to see a Coalisland v Moy playoff now.

RedHand88

County men really stood out for Pomeroy. Fella loughran in midfield was immense too.
Thought Sean Cav was poor when he came on. Just seemed to be there to give directions, could he not do that from the sideline instead of filling a jersey?

NotedObserver

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 28, 2023, 09:06:49 PMCounty men really stood out for Pomeroy. Fella loughran in midfield was immense too.
Thought Sean Cav was poor when he came on. Just seemed to be there to give directions, could he not do that from the sideline instead of filling a jersey?

Would agree with all the above.F Burns a powerhouse on a wet day and was physically a level above a lot of the moy men. K Mcgeary county level conditioning stood out too, he looks the fittest I've seen in a while

redzone

Carmen gave Dromore a right beating in the end. Anyone at it

square_ball

Quote from: RedHand88 on October 28, 2023, 09:06:49 PMCounty men really stood out for Pomeroy. Fella loughran in midfield was immense too.

He was very very poor. He didn't do himself or the Moy any favours bringing himself on. He may have been more use coming on with 10 minutes to go when the game was there to be won.

I'd be surprised if Coalisland lost to that Moy team.

breakingball78

Quote from: square_ball on October 28, 2023, 10:55:31 PM

He was very very poor. He didn't do himself or the Moy any favours bringing himself on. He may have been more use coming on with 10 minutes to go when the game was there to be won.

Moy have to get to the play off final first.

Tyrone Gaa

Would anyone be surprised if Beragh turn the Moy over next weekend? To lose a final and gather yourself for a playoff can't be easy.

Pomeroy were a step above today, they surprised me how good they were. Some big engines in that side.
Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Quote from: breakingball78 on October 28, 2023, 11:13:53 PM
Quote from: square_ball on October 28, 2023, 10:55:31 PM

Moy have to get to the play off final first.

That's true. Hard to pick themselves up after today. Edendork did well to do so last year.

clarshack

Beragh aren't going to turn the Moy over next weekend ffs.

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on October 29, 2023, 01:03:27 AMBeragh aren't going to turn the Moy over next weekend ffs.

They will if they played like they did tonight. The Moy had very little outside of Colm Cavanagh.