Saint Theresa of Calcutta

Started by T Fearon, September 04, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

I think they only want to hear criticism of Mother Theresa from her supporters. Any criticism coming from her critics is invalid because they are critics.

I'd be happy to hear rebuttals to the claims Hitch made, if they come from reputable sources.

foxcommander

Quote from: The Iceman on January 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PM
come on lad you're better than that...please post links to argue with christopher hitchens...
please post your own links that prove Eamonn isn't a bollox....oh you can't then he must be?
eamonn is an angry atheist mad at God because he doesnt like the competition. surrounded by libtards in SFO who clink bluebottle coffee cups with him on park benches with mac workbooks on their laps "rar rar rar we're so intelligent...but we don't have a real job for any length of time....." sickens my hole
I was up in Seattle when the NA Championships were on and he didn't show - he was for the deadener then

PMSL  ;D

More chance of finding the Loch Ness Monster!!
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on January 04, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PM
come on lad you're better than that...please post links to argue with christopher hitchens...
please post your own links that prove Eamonn isn't a bollox....oh you can't then he must be?
eamonn is an angry atheist mad at God because he doesnt like the competition. surrounded by libtards in SFO who clink bluebottle coffee cups with him on park benches with mac workbooks on their laps "rar rar rar we're so intelligent...but we don't have a real job for any length of time....." sickens my hole
I was up in Seattle when the NA Championships were on and he didn't show - he was for the deadener then

PMSL  ;D

More chance of finding the Loch Ness Monster!!

You must be some pup if you can pick holes in a woman like MT, these f**kers must be the athiest equivilent of the likes of...............................................Mother Theresa.

I am no fan of Catholicism but that woman was a brilliant, amazing human being and only total arseholes would try and tarnish her legacy.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on January 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PMI was up in Seattle when the NA Championships were on and he didn't show - he was for the deadener then

Imagine being so angry at online posts by someone you don't know - it gets to this  :o

The Iceman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 05, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on January 04, 2018, 07:36:33 PMI was up in Seattle when the NA Championships were on and he didn't show - he was for the deadener then

Imagine being so angry at online posts by someone you don't know - it gets to this  :o
So internet anonymity let's people away with persistent badgering? He was on a mission at the time with me and has since left me alone - but he was an annoying fecker for years and was well deserving of a clip. And you presume Gabe I don't know him.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: The Iceman on January 05, 2018, 01:28:55 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 05, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

So internet anonymity let's people away with persistent badgering? He was on a mission at the time with me and has since left me alone - but he was an annoying fecker for years and was well deserving of a clip. And you presume Gabe I don't know him.

You should maybe take some time off the internet if it's getting you this wound up.

easytiger95

Don't know much about mother Theresa...  but if she was everything that she was cracked up to be, perhaps she wouldn't approve of people being so angry that they would hope that on a coincidental trip to a city, they might meet up with a lad who annoyed them on the internet, and give them a "deadener"??

I doubt Jesus would be too in to it either. You're better than that Iceman.

The exquisite torture of being Christian - turning the other cheek is part of the deal.

As for MT, I'd say she was much like any nun from that era - well meaning, convinced of her own righteousness, occasionally wrongheaded and damaging in her devotion to her dogma, but probably left Calcutta and the world a little better than she found it, even if that may have been unintentional at times.

Good enough for canonisation - a process which does rely on miracles, lest we forget.

Eamonnca1

"Deadener?" What's one of them? Some sort of free stater's threat?

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 05, 2018, 09:20:17 PM
"Deadener?" What's one of them? Some sort of free stater's threat?

It's a shame you didn't get to find out.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

ONeill

Lethal thread. Two lads lukin boxin over Theresa.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Magic.

I remember Eamonn saying one time that Saint Brigid was nothing but an aul cnut.
That would have made her cross.

theskull1

Oh aye .... typical Tony rushing in to support hardstation  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 05, 2018, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: hardstation on January 05, 2018, 09:56:48 PM
Magic.

I remember Eamonn saying one time that Saint Brigid was nothing but an aul cnut.
That would have made her cross.

We have a winner here.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: ONeill on January 05, 2018, 09:45:56 PM
Lethal thread. Two lads lukin boxin over Theresa.

Two? I wouldn't want to hurt him!

What'd probably happen is we'd head for the beer tent and have a bit of crack, even if he is an oul bollox!