China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Talk about tying yourself in knots  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 12:14:31 PM
Talk about tying yourself in knots  ;D

And you were posting about inanity a minute ago.

A complete lack of self awareness as usual.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on February 28, 2021, 11:56:49 AM
Is there a political term for when extreme left evolve to become the far right. That's what I see happening on social media

Yes, it's known as Sidangelsm, many believe they are right in everything they post
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:20:13 PM
Is there a political term for when extreme left evolve to become the far right. That's what I see happening on social media

Yes, it's known as Sidangelsm, many believe they are right in everything they post

Whereas Mildredism is the condition that feels you are compelled to offer your contribution on every single thread and resort to insults and abuse when there is depth involved.

Hound

Quote from: Tubberman on February 28, 2021, 10:55:25 AM
I have no interest getting into a discussion/argument with you. It's a exercise in futility.
I was genuinely wondering if you behave the same way when interacting in-person?
Aspergers or similar.

Angelo

Quote from: Hound on February 28, 2021, 12:27:26 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on February 28, 2021, 10:55:25 AM
I have no interest getting into a discussion/argument with you. It's a exercise in futility.
I was genuinely wondering if you behave the same way when interacting in-person?
Aspergers or similar.

Do you think that's funny?

Rossfan

15 of the last 18 posts are on my ignore list.
Is this a record?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 28, 2021, 12:20:13 PM

Lol.honestly I was just to get dictionary out before I caught myself on

sid waddell

Several posters here dispute this

Yet none of them have made any attempt to say why they dispute it

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 01:18:19 PM
Several posters here dispute this

Yet none of them have made any attempt to say why they dispute it

So several sources dispute unnamed Garda sources that spoke to Irish Mirror.

Are you putting up unnamed sources from the Irish Mirror as credible now?

If you direct the above question rather than going down one of your crazy rabbitholes that would be great.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 01:36:27 PM

If you direct the above question rather than going down one of your crazy rabbitholes that would be great.
You dispute this

Why?

Why are you defending the far right?

We can all guess why, but it would be good if you'd put it in your own words as to why you're defending the far right

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 01:38:02 PM

You dispute this

Why?

We can all guess why, but it would be good if you'd put it in your own words as to why you're defending the far right

Do I dispute it?

I'm not defending the far right. I will go out and say quite clearly that the people who were protesting yesterday were idiots of the highest order and the protest itself served no real purpose and the people that took part largely seemed to be crazies. But I don't know the breakup of those protestors and what political ideology they had - neither do you.

You like to box people in to your nemesis category if they disagree, that is because you are and there's lots of verifiable evidence in your posts, an intolerant bigot.

Not everything is a left/right issue. People who are left wing can be anti-vax, anti-mask etc just as much as people who vote to the right. You cannot seem to accept that because of your intolerance and bigotry.

So here you are mispresenting my views and my words because I don't believe your type of bigotry and intolerance has any place in a functioning society.

I can debate this with you and in return I will have you trying to misrepresent my views and words. You weren't always like this Sid

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 01:56:17 PM

You dispute this

Why?

Do I dispute it?

I'm not defending the far right. I will go out and say quite clearly that the people who were protesting yesterday were idiots of the highest order and the protest itself served no real purpose and the people that took part largely seemed to be crazies. But I don't know the breakup of those protestors and what political ideology they had - neither do you.

You like to box people in to your nemesis category if they disagree, that is because you are and there's lots of verifiable evidence in your posts, an intolerant bigot.

Not everything is a left/right issue. People who are left wing can be anti-vax, anti-mask etc just as much as people who vote to the right. You cannot seem to accept that because of your intolerance and bigotry.

So here you are mispresenting my views and my words because I don't believe your type of bigotry and intolerance has any place in a functioning society.

I can debate this with you and in return I will have you trying to misrepresent my views and words. You weren't always like this Sid
Yes you are

You're denying that it was a far right demo and that the far right were responsible for yesterdays thuggery

That is absolutely defending the far right

You do this because it is bleedin' obvious that you are far right

What we saw yesterday was the real life manifestation of all the batshit far right nonsense you've been spouting here for yonks

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on February 28, 2021, 02:15:29 PM
Quote from: Angelo on February 28, 2021, 01:56:17 PM

You dispute this

Why?

Do I dispute it?

Yes you are

You're denying that it was a far right demo and that the far right were responsible for yesterdays thuggery

That is absolutely defending the far right

You do this because it is bleedin' obvious that you are far right

What we saw yesterday was the real life manifestation of all the batshit far right nonsense you've been spouting here for yonks

You cannot find any evidence of it because I haven't. This is what you have become, an intolerant bigot who attempts to insult, slur and misrepresent those who call on it. I've called the people at the march yesterday idiots and condemned it - that's a direct contradiction to what you are trying to attribute to me. It's also a clear example of the bigotry and intolerance you have. It's a sure sign of the disdain you have for democracy and political discourse.

I haven't never spouted far right nonsense. I have stated my opinions based on data that lockdowns cause more harm than good and I'm happy to hear others opinions and discuss this - unlike you I have always backed parties of the left and not swung around from different centre right parties over the years. I am willing to debate this with anyone. You are the poster with all the hallmarks of the far right - bigotry, misinformation, misrepresentation, totalitarianism, intolerance - these are all the values who espouse on here.

You are on here trying to gaslight every single discussion on this forum into a right v left debate.

We both agree that the people who attended the protests yesterday were idiots so that, by your own anti-logic, makes you far right.

Get yourself together as you are completely incoherent.

Milltown Row2

So lockdowns didn't reduce hospital admissions, deaths and cases?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea