Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 11, 2018, 11:10:05 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 11, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on January 10, 2018, 05:21:12 PM
Funny how they haven't dismissed Frankos post though.  Probably because that's a bit more difficult.

I've waded through approx 10 pages and can't find it. What is it? And Bomber would you stop calling us freestaters.

Why? Does it shame you?
No you clown it is insulting as is your behaviour on this thread, are you Barry?

Rossfan

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2018, 03:50:57 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 12, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
Some men are making total clowns of themselves on heree! If they are that bad why any of you looking a united ireland! In some deluded reality do you think Sinn Fein be running things@ dont think so; their inability to govern up here and lack of any political talent; will have seen to that@
One poster in particular who seems to have waaaaaay to much time on his/her hands.
Nitrate has fairly demolished him/her.

To be fair Franco demolished a few posters as well.....
Franco seems to have now reached legendary status by cutting and pasting some comments from a hectoring sanctimonious Bomber thread onto this thread as a deflection from Barry's idiocy.
I think Apples has just summed things  up very well..
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Applesisapples on January 12, 2018, 05:00:53 PM
Funny how they haven't dismissed Frankos post though.  Probably because that's a bit more difficult.

I've waded through approx 10 pages and can't find it. What is it? And Bomber would you stop calling us freestaters.

Why? Does it shame you?
No you clown it is insulting as is your behaviour on this thread, are you Barry?

I find the abandonment of northern nationalists by free staters insulting, a bit like I find your behaviour.

Franko

Quote from: Rossfan on January 12, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
Some men are making total clowns of themselves on heree! If they are that bad why any of you looking a united ireland! In some deluded reality do you think Sinn Fein be running things@ dont think so; their inability to govern up here and lack of any political talent; will have seen to that@
One poster in particular who seems to have waaaaaay to much time on his/her hands.

Franco seems to have now reached legendary status by cutting and pasting some comments from a hectoring sanctimonious Bomber thread onto this thread as a deflection from Barry's idiocy.

And yet still no response...

trueblue1234

Franco just made it painfully obvious how hypocritical some posters are and that their posts should be taken with a pinch of salt on certain subjects. Most people would know this, but good to have it spelled out so clearly in one post.  😉
Legendary? Naw but effective.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Syferus

It must be difficult remembering all the log-ins to those alt accounts.

trueblue1234

Naw I keep a spreadsheet. Surely as you own the internet you would know who had multiple accounts.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

foxcommander

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 12, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Naw I keep a spreadsheet. Surely as you own the internet you would know who had multiple accounts.

Incorrect. He invented the internet.

Quote from: Syferus on October 06, 2017, 01:43:57 PM

I graduated from college with a BSc. in Computer Science, work as a software dev and have used computers since I could walk and have been involved with forums nearly as long (some being very much comparable to this in size, so don't think I don't understand the logistics) - there is no 'alluding' to my experience with technology - it's there in black and white.

Will never ever get bored of this quote.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Therealdonald

Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

I graduated from college with a BSc. in Computer Science, work as a software dev and have used computers since I could walk and have been involved with forums nearly as long (some being very much comparable to this in size, so don't think I don't understand the logistics) - there is no 'alluding' to my experience with technology - it's there in black and white.

That made me Lol.... so we can assume you have been a massive force in forums since you were about 6?

Il Bomber Destro

Did he type that with a serious face?

Applesisapples

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 12, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on January 12, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Why? Does it shame you?

I find the abandonment of northern nationalists by free staters insulting, a bit like I find your behaviour.
Well I guess its a mutual thing then.

foxcommander

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 12, 2018, 06:51:14 PM

Oh..he sure did. I'll send you the link.. it's a riot. Telling a moderator on GAABoard what shit a job they are doing!!

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Oh..he sure did. I'll send you the link...it's a riot. Telling a moderator on GAABoard what shit a job they are doing!!

Ah lovely, he's like one of those very self-confident 8 year old girls.

tonto1888

I'm still waiting for an answer from you. Guess it wont be forthcoming

foxcommander

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 12, 2018, 09:06:05 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 12, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Oh..he sure did. I'll send you the link...it's a riot. Telling a moderator on GAABoard what shit a job they are doing!!

Ah lovely, he's like one of those very self-confident 8 year old girls.

More like this