Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

I have it on good authority that Cassidy did not give any of his county players "Ultimatums" but would have been advising them what was best for Clonoe (he's in the business for results so nobody here can say they probably wouldn't be doing something similar) According to Michael O'Neill's Facebook he has been in America for a couple of weeks travelling but home now

Tommo2

Heard that 2 players were dropped from U21 panel last night as they indicated that they were going to play for their clubs today. Then the U21's are allowed to play today. Wonder what happens to the 2 players in question. I would hope the management team would do the honourable thing.

rrhf

Time will tell. Couldn't believe the management would attempt that.  We must remember they are learning their position too,  big mistake to take on the club's.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: rrhf on April 11, 2015, 10:51:26 PM
Time will tell. Couldn't believe the management would attempt that.  We must remember they are learning their position too,  big mistake to take on the club's.

Bullying their own players into not playing for their clubs and then threatening them by saying they will be dropped from the panel if they do play is a disgrace. This management team has went down in my estimation

screenexile

Rumblings around South Derry that all is not well in the camp. . . anybody know the story lads?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/gaelic-games/32290537

Club Rossa

BennyHarp

Quote from: Club Rossa on April 13, 2015, 03:47:57 PM
You's are wild nosey up in Screen ;)

Takes a few days for the news to get up there too!  :)
That was never a square ball!!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: BennyHarp on April 13, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

More than that they take players from anywhere to get a team

screenexile

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on April 13, 2015, 03:53:47 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on April 13, 2015, 03:52:51 PM

More than that they take players from anywhere to get a team

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jesus you lads are no craic!!

Onthe40

Can anyone shed any light on the seniors not using Garvaghy to train in anymore ahead of the championship, instead they are going around the club grounds and have been for the past while.
Someone had mentioned this to me a while back but i didnt give it anymore thought. So a multi million pound complex not being used?
The privacy argument (i.e. need for closed door sessions) doesnt stand up, Garvaghy is as concealed as they come with the back pitches well removed from the main area and access to outsiders could easily be blocked.

Legoman5

Harte feels Garvaghy is too open and there are too many people around watchin them train, Clubs and club Tyrone members are now payin for Tyrone to hand over money to other clubs now like Dungannon and Drumragh last wk for there field so the county team could train on there patch..

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Legoman5 on April 29, 2015, 02:01:01 PM
Harte feels Garvaghy is too open and there are too many people around watchin them train, Clubs and club Tyrone members are now payin for Tyrone to hand over money to other clubs now like Dungannon and Drumragh last wk for there field so the county team could train on there patch..

Im not sure how acurate these reports are, but this sis one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.
Tyrone build a multi million pound training complex, only to end up training in places like dungannon  :-\

Surely they can control who has access to garvaghy on training nights if thats the issue?

if the issue is that its too exposed and windy, anyone could have told you that before there was a spade in the ground.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

giveherlong

Definitely trained in Drumragh recently on a Thursday night

rrhf

Most clubs would see it as an honour to host their county team.

Scoring Zone

personally I think the issue of the place being far to windy (and bloody freezing) to conduct any sort of long game tactics (kick-passing, goal kicking etc). and the change of scene is probably welcomed, if not initiated by some of the players i would suspect.