The Official World Cup 2018 Thread

Started by Ball Hopper, November 16, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Some start to this game 2 goals in the first 3 minutes.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Syferus on July 01, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on July 01, 2018, 06:04:54 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on June 30, 2018, 12:42:43 AM

Spain v Russia: Think there's a reasonable chance of a shock here. Spain have looked less impressive by the game and the departure of their manager may be beginning to show. I'll go with Russia to win on penalties after a 1-1 draw.

Quote from: Syferus on June 30, 2018, 02:06:02 PM
There's a 'reasonable chance' that Russia beats Spain? Have we been watching a different tournament, Sid?

It looks we were, alright.

The match ended in a draw, Sid. Don't puff your chest out too much.
Holy God, what possesses you to post the stuff that you post?
Careful now

Syferus

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 01, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Spain v Russia: Think there's a reasonable chance of a shock here. Spain have looked less impressive by the game and the departure of their manager may be beginning to show. I'll go with Russia to win on penalties after a 1-1 draw.

There's a 'reasonable chance' that Russia beats Spain? Have we been watching a different tournament, Sid?

How did Mayo do against Kildare, again?

imtommygunn

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 01, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
Everyone is apparently getting aggressive on poor syferus ;D nothing to do with the fact he pulls anyone up on anything they say even when they didn't say it and then gets defensive when pulled on it ;D

Ps is there any thread you don't pollute >:(
His definition of what aggressive is and what my definition of aggressive is couldn't be more different.
That's snowflakes for you though I suppose....

;D The definition of a snowflake who talks about irony in other posts and doesn't see that every post of his is loaded with it. The irony ;D

Spain the same old spain. Good up until final third. Very open tournament but still you couldn't see England near winning. Think colombia will beat them. France, uruguay, belgium in that order...

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: Syferus on July 01, 2018, 07:41:37 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on July 01, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

How did Mayo do against Kildare, again?
What's that got to do with it?
Careful now

Syferus

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 01, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Everyone is apparently getting aggressive on poor syferus ;D nothing to do with the fact he pulls anyone up on anything they say even when they didn't say it and then gets defensive when pulled on it ;D

His definition of what aggressive is and what my definition of aggressive is couldn't be more different.

;D The definition of a snowflake who talks about irony in other posts and doesn't see that every post of his is loaded with it. The irony ;D

Spain the same old spain. Good up until final third. Very open tournament but still you couldn't see England near winning. Think colombia will beat them. France, uruguay, belgium in that order...

Using the word 'snowflake' with a straight face says more than enough about both of you that I don't need to add anything more.

Cunny Funt

laoislad

Very poor. Schmeichel well off his line though. Will Modric have the balls to take one in the penalty shootout.
Disappointed with Croatia. Thought they would win this handy enough.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Syferus on July 01, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Using the word 'snowflake' with a straight face says more than enough about both of you that I don't need to add anything more.

;D how do you know i had a straight face when using it? Ah that's right you know everything.

denmark much better here. Croatia very disappointing. Poor penalty from modric.

longballin

Brian Kerr is some craic if you can get past that grating accent

Cunny Funt

Quote from: laoislad on July 01, 2018, 09:31:29 PM
Very poor. Schmeichel well off his line though. Will Modric have the balls to take one in the penalty shootout.
Disappointed with Croatia. Thought they would win this handy enough.
He did and scored fair play to him.

laoislad

Yup fair play. Took some balls that.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Syferus

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 01, 2018, 09:32:19 PM
Quote from: Syferus on July 01, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

;D how do you know i had a straight face when using it? Ah that's right you know everything.

denmark much better here. Croatia very disappointing. Poor penalty from modric.

Because nothing you wrote used the term as a joke. Christ.

Captain Obvious

Well done Croatia and I hope they beat Russia next.

imtommygunn

Best team lost really. Big improvement required from croatia.