Tipp v Mayo AI semi final (still doesnt sound right!!)

Started by tippabu, August 07, 2016, 10:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Mayo realised they weren't playing Dublin so went from tactics designed to keep them in touch with division 3 Tipp to seeing if they could beat them by, you know, playing football with a few lads in the forwards. I hope Tipp don't get hammered but it's hard to see that not happening from here.

By the way all is forgiven Tommy Carr, Christ Paul Earley talks like a child reading a difficult book to a big crowd. He is totally incapable of saying something short and incisive and instead rambles on incoherently. Driving me nuts!!

screenexile

Moran showing All Star form there he's having a stormer!!

joemamas

Quote from: Zulu on August 21, 2016, 04:16:13 PM
Mayo realised they weren't playing Dublin so went from tactics designed to keep them in touch with division 3 Tipp to seeing if they could beat them by, you know, playing football with a few lads in the forwards. I hope Tipp don't get hammered but it's hard to see that not happening from here.

By the way all is forgiven Tommy Carr, Christ Paul Earley talks like a child reading a difficult book to a big crowd. He is totally incapable of saying something short and incisive and instead rambles on incoherently. Driving me nuts!!

Count yourself lucky you are not watching rte commentary

Zulu

Quote from: screenexile on August 21, 2016, 04:16:40 PM
Moran showing All Star form there he's having a stormer!!

He's been brilliant for Mayo this year. Class act.

Cunny Funt

Andy Moran in his 30s now is still the best forward from play for Mayo. For the balance of play in the first half Tipp should be leading at the break but Mayo turnovers has killed Tipp and they have exploited the weakness in their defence. Hard to see past a comfortable Mayo win now.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: Cunny Funt on August 21, 2016, 04:22:26 PM
Andy Moran in his 30s now is still the best forward from play for Mayo. For the balance of play in the first half Tipp should be leading at the break but Mayo turnovers has killed Tipp and they have exploited the weakness in their defence. Hard to see past a comfortable Mayo win now.
Best forward they have is a Roscommon man

cicfada

Tom Carr is nauseating to listen to, I hope Mayo hammer them here. Mayo have just taken the foot off the gas in the second half here. I expect them to refocus though.

manfromdelmonte

Syferus

Quote from: cicfada on August 21, 2016, 04:34:01 PM
Tom Carr is nauseating to listen to, I hope Mayo hammer them here. Mayo have just taken the foot off the gas in the second half here. I expect them to refocus though.

Awful to see hatred for Tipp.

Wildweasel74

Tommy Carr would you just f**k off, you know the rules the same as anybody else, stop trying to make them up as you go along

joemamas

GalwayBayBoy

joemamas

Captain Obvious

Fair play to Tipperary keeping at it have been the better side in this game but unfortunately find themselves behind.