clarshack

rrhf

Carmen Stateside

nothingbettertobeat

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

orangeman

RandyDupree

ziggysego

Forgot to enter. Incidentally, I would have said Errigal. Too late for me to enter?
Testing Accessibility

Carmen Stateside

Carrickmores defeat has cleaned out a few! Nice win by Omagh  :)

time ticking away

22 runners in the ACL Div 1 Last Man Standing

Carrickmore ended the hopes of - St Pauls, Norf, O Neill, Gaffer, Clarshack and Nothingbettertobeat.
Killyclogher ended Randy Duprees interest and two fairly crazy blinkered hometown calls brought an end to Trileacman and  rrhf.

Of the thirteen people still left, 4 took Coalisland, 2 took Ardboe, 2 took Greencastle (brave call), 2 took Moy, 2 took Errigal (Ziggy, as you're an administrator i'll take your late entry) and 1 took Omagh

Next round is 1st Sunday in May
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

stpauls

nothingbettertobeat

anybody wanna shed light on what happened carmen yday? thought Brian Gormley would have got them going the year.it appears another baron year for them the year going by ydays result.

The Golden Years

Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on April 22, 2013, 12:31:06 PM
anybody wanna shed light on what happened carmen yday?

I have been trying to figure this out from the end of the match yesterday. I dont think the result or more importantly our performance is a true reflexion of where we are at at the minute. We cant have become that bad in just 1 season.  We had quite a few missing, namely conor Gormley, Johnny Munroe, Colm McGurk, Niall Loughran, Mickey Slane, Mickey McCallan Peadar McMahon and Paul Hughes who i all think should be starting but this does not excuse the lack of hunger or pride which is traditional with teams from carrickmore.  Thankfully it is early in the season and alot of issues can be addressed and as they say "theres no medals handed out at this stage of the season".

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: The Golden Years on April 22, 2013, 02:22:24 PM
Quote from: nothingbettertobeat on April 22, 2013, 12:31:06 PM
anybody wanna shed light on what happened carmen yday?

I have been trying to figure this out from the end of the match yesterday. I dont think the result or more importantly our performance is a true reflexion of where we are at at the minute. We cant have become that bad in just 1 season.  We had quite a few missing, namely conor Gormley, Johnny Munroe, Colm McGurk, Niall Loughran, Mickey Slane, Mickey McCallan Peadar McMahon and Paul Hughes who i all think should be starting but this does not excuse the lack of hunger or pride which is traditional with teams from carrickmore.  Thankfully it is early in the season and alot of issues can be addressed and as they say "theres no medals handed out at this stage of the season".

i still cant get my head around the result. been a massive disappointment around carrickmore last night after that result yesterday, Eglish have a whole host of men away travelling themselves.Pressure could be on early days up there bearing in mind they have to travel to Donaghmore clonoe and errigal in the next three games