The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markl121

Do well. What a 20 minute performance from Bradley in that second half

Armamike

Impressive, uplifting performance with so many players out. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armamike on February 21, 2024, 10:59:04 PMImpressive, uplifting performance with so many players out. 

Luton away from home, relegation favourites against the best team in the Premier league? Impressive or standard?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2024, 11:08:14 PM
Quote from: Armamike on February 21, 2024, 10:59:04 PMImpressive, uplifting performance with so many players out. 

Luton away from home, relegation favourites against the best team in the Premier league? Impressive or standard?

Impressive.

gawa316

Missing Alisson, Matip, TAA, Szob, Jones, Jota, Nunez, & Salah ...impressive

jcpen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2024, 11:08:14 PM

I'd say standard,but then again Man United beating them Captain Obvious I mean Cunny Funt 😉 made it out to be a giant killing win so maybe it was impressive from Liverpool? So who knows 🤷

Most exciting title race in years though with 3 teams involved.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Milltown Row2

I'd say it was important, it's momentum, it's also great to blood so many young players.

Think league will be settled when they play City. City bizarrely favourites, not by much, but 13/8 Liverpool in a two horse race (Arsenal will fall away) is a decent bet

Will next year's manager say the things Klopp did at half time?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armamike

I'd say it's impressive.  A team cobbled together last minute, bunch of young lads thrown in. Normally a recipe for dropped points or at best a narrow win.  To blow any premier league team away in the second half under those circumstances would give any team a lift imo. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

jcpen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2024, 07:35:50 AMI'd say it was important, it's momentum, it's also great to blood so many young players.

Think league will be settled when they play City. City bizarrely favourites, not by much, but 13/8 Liverpool in a two horse race (Arsenal will fall away) is a decent bet

It's bizarre the team who have won 5 of the last 6 titles are favorites?
Arsenal still well involved also, as the famous quote goes, It's up for grabs now.

imtommygunn

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 22, 2024, 07:35:50 AMI'd say it was important, it's momentum, it's also great to blood so many young players.

Lovely position Liverpool are in knowing they don't have to beat Manchester City in that upcoming match. Arsenal will be 3rd. Liverpool supporters such as jcpen needs to relax instead of stressing out that they'll slip up when in the box seat to win the league title.

supersub

City's to lose. Arsenal close second after the dismantling job they did on Liverpool at the Emirates and the furore which followed from pitch and media. Ah well, always next year.

jcpen

Quote from: supersub on February 22, 2024, 02:29:42 PMCity's to lose. Arsenal close second after the dismantling job they did on Liverpool at the Emirates and the furore which followed from pitch and media. Ah well, always next year.
Course it is Citys to lose, they have the experience of winning. Arsenal and Liverpool still in with a good shout but smart money is on Man City unfortunately, hopefully one of the other two can put a run together but City are animals at this stage of the season.

jcpen