The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2024, 10:14:19 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 31, 2024, 09:54:12 PMNunez is never going to score again.

;D Hit the woodwork four times today!

Getting closer..

Woodwork 4 times on target 5 and 11 shots..

I like him though, I'd rather that effort than someone taking the hump during games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 31, 2024, 10:16:23 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2024, 10:14:19 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 31, 2024, 09:54:12 PMNunez is never going to score again.

;D Hit the woodwork four times today!

Getting closer..

Woodwork 4 times on target 5 and 11 shots..

I like him though, I'd rather that effort than someone taking the hump during games

The Liverpool fans love him - He adds complete Chaos to the forward line. He's a nightmare.

quit yo jibbajabba

Very impressive performance and decent strength in depth when u look at who came on. Couple more to come back also

From the Bunker

Conor had a great season on loan to Bolton last Season making over 50 appearances for the League 1 side, scoring 7 Goals and helping them win the EFL Trophy.

johnnycool

Quote from: jcpen on January 31, 2024, 10:15:19 PMLiverpool's to lose, be some bottle job if they don't win it from here.
(Just to save Captain Obvious having to post it)

The Gallaher one would have been a soft enough penalty as he ran into Virgil as much as anything, BUT Chelsea really should have got the second one when Virgil kicked through yer man.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on February 01, 2024, 01:17:44 PM
Quote from: jcpen on January 31, 2024, 10:15:19 PMLiverpool's to lose, be some bottle job if they don't win it from here.
(Just to save Captain Obvious having to post it)

The Gallaher one would have been a soft enough penalty as he ran into Virgil as much as anything, BUT Chelsea really should have got the second one when Virgil kicked through yer man.

Look these things even out over........  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

supersub

Quote from: statto on January 31, 2024, 09:59:46 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2024, 09:42:20 PMBradley is f**king outstanding. 8)
top class I reckon he starts Sunday as well as defended well against martinelli in cup.trent to come on when game opens up.glad he chose the soccer over the gaa;)

Good option to have. Bench do him no harm either. Trent is first choice rb obviously but good to have the options. I've said it numerous times before, when Utd, City & Chelsea were winning multiple titles, they weren't sweating over 'who will start', or 'you can't drop him' etc. One drops out and another comes in and doesn't weaken the team. Thats the key. Allows for rest too. Gomez been solid since he's had to drop in across the back line over the last while too. Great to see.

supersub

Quote from: ONeill on January 27, 2024, 10:24:11 AMIt's hard to know how this will pan out. One scenario is that it will motivate the players to win for him. Then there's the other one where players don't feel the need to impress as he'll not be here next year. You just don't know.

Couldn't see the latter happening tbh. Not saying they will win all round them, but there'll be no downing tools.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: HiMucker on January 14, 2024, 06:15:56 PMFolks got the wee men tickets for Luton game Sat 24th Feb. Problem is if Liverpool get to the final of the league cup which is looking likely, the fixture will be moved to I'd imagine a near definite mid week day later in the season. Would any of yous have an idea from past experience of when that likely would be? Just to get an idea for flights and that.

Game is brought forward a few days to the 21st

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/liverpool-v-luton-town-rearranged-fixture-details-confirmed

PMG1

I see Conor Bradley's dad died this morning after a long illness. Would be surprised if he plays tomorrow now. Wouldn't be easy for the lad

Kidder81

Quote from: PMG1 on February 03, 2024, 12:32:17 PMI see Conor Bradley's dad died this morning after a long illness. Would be surprised if he plays tomorrow now. Wouldn't be easy for the lad

Where did you see that ?

PMG1

Quote from: Kidder81 on February 03, 2024, 01:01:24 PM
Quote from: PMG1 on February 03, 2024, 12:32:17 PMI see Conor Bradley's dad died this morning after a long illness. Would be surprised if he plays tomorrow now. Wouldn't be easy for the lad

Where did you see that ?
My daughter knows the family

J70

f**k, that's tragic if true. Just when his lad is bursting on to the scene as a top level footballer. :(

Wolfetones

Quote from: J70 on February 03, 2024, 02:14:57 PMf**k, that's tragic if true. Just when his lad is bursting on to the scene as a top level footballer. :(

Joe had been in very poor health for a good while. Was mighty company.

trileacman

Very sad news. Had heard from someone who knows the family that Klopp had taken time to go over to see him during the January break.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014