The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Over the Bar on May 31, 2019, 11:30:42 PM
Strange all these board Liverpool supporters aren't in Madrid? Fireside fans then?

Maybe I'll post you a few photos later sure

Over the Bar

Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2019, 10:32:30 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on June 01, 2019, 10:10:45 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on June 01, 2019, 09:42:34 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on June 01, 2019, 09:16:28 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on May 31, 2019, 11:33:39 PM
That's right - Madrid the city with no internet ;D

Ah right.  So perhaps keeping the fact you're in Madrid a secret then?  ;D ;)

I'm not a Liverpool fan. Why would I be in Madrid?

Fair enough but you'd expect at least one or two to be posting about being there.  Fireside fans only it appears.

Why? If you were there would you not be having a bit of craic rather than posting on an Internet forum  ???

Ok, so which board regulars are there out of interest?

imtommygunn

Over the Bar

Wouldn't expect you to. General question.

brokencrossbar1

OTB I know a lot of locals are over there and a board member, albeit it retired these days, in Bingo, is there. I'd love to be there but don't have a spare £3000 ....does that make me a lesser supporter seeing as I'm probably supporting the club from before the best of you was dribbling down your ma's legs?

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 01, 2019, 01:48:58 PM
Wouldn't expect you to. General question.

Why don't you ever fu.ck away off somewhere for one day. On here to soak in the build up and your BS is on.
Whatever circumstances is making you a bitter and twisted idiot won't change after tonight.
My theory is
Some women( possibly wearing a Liverpool shirt) has laughed at your weener
You where made to support some team by an unloving family member and they fed you with a catapult and tied a bone round your neck so the dog would play with you.
In real life your 3 foot high and have napoleon syndrome and someone laughed at your weener
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Hound

Probably slightly less likely  ;) than the 'Tiger double' a few weeks ago, the Van Dyke double is on today!
Anthony to win the Derby, about 8/1
Virgil to score anytime in the CL final about 8/1
So the double is about 80/1   ;D

quit yo jibbajabba

Well said North Antrim. Ye tip in to fb twitter and on here to see the craic etc and when ye come on here ye get readin a bitta sense and then the ballbag and/or his sidekick comes on with their bullshit and ye say fcuk this

ned

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on June 01, 2019, 02:44:17 PM
Well said North Antrim. Ye tip in to fb twitter and on here to see the craic etc and when ye come on here ye get readin a bitta sense and then the ballbag and/or his sidekick comes on with their bullshit and ye say fcuk this

Unfortunately it happens on all the soccer threads. Some Liverpool fans see fit to come onto the Celtic thread and bullshit!
Nowt wrong with a bit of ribbing but when the likes of your man OTB and others jam the thread with constant snideness it becomes boring as f**k.

laoislad

+1
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Over the Bar

Quote from: laoislad on June 01, 2019, 04:15:30 PM
+1

Jaysus lads yiz are all wile tetchy on a day you should be happy!  ;D :o Is Jurgen's record in finals causing this stress or wha'?  If it's any consolation I think he'll break his duck today. Liverpool ht/ft the bet to go with.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Hound on June 01, 2019, 02:33:42 PM
Probably slightly less likely  ;) than the 'Tiger double' a few weeks ago, the Van Dyke double is on today!

The Van Dyke double is on..... ;D
That was never a square ball!!

Hound

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 01, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

Jaysus, what was I thinking. I was more than nervous enough already without adding this distraction!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hound on June 01, 2019, 05:01:36 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on June 01, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

Jaysus, what was I thinking. I was more than nervous enough already without adding this distraction!

Fantastic bet and when the race came on the radio I was cheering it on and I never even backed it after reading the post!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

The bar i was going to watch the game in here in Brooklyn opened at 10. At 10:02 they were full. The overflow bar i am at is standing room only.