Club Hurling

Started by BallyroanAbbey, April 16, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: Batman!!! on October 10, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Himself, Dooley and I think one of the Burke's showing off their teeth and gums in s pub
f**king tr**p

LOVEGAA

Quote from: Don Draper on October 10, 2018, 10:06:07 PM
Quote from: Batman!!! on October 10, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
Himself, Dooley and I think one of the Burke's showing off their teeth and gums in s pub
f**king tr**p

The worst thing is Palmer plays county with King. He should have a bit more respect. Wouldn't expect it from the others

redsetanta

That's social media for you. It's nevet just between friends. Palmer needs to pick up the phone a call Ross King and do some groveling. Wonder what Eddie thinks of it all. Can't imagine anything similar happening in KK. Could easily cause a split in the camp.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Chrimtain

Quote from: redsetanta on October 10, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
That's social media for you. It's nevet just between friends. Palmer needs to pick up the phone a call Ross King and do some groveling. Wonder what Eddie thinks of it all. Can't imagine anything similar happening in KK. Could easily cause a split in the camp.

Split in the camp? Somethings never change in Laois. How come its always the same one or two clubs?

Laoiseabu

That Thomas Keyes should be ashamed of himself for the comments on Facebook and Joe Doran too.

portlaoisekid

I've always respected Camross as a club , they were always hardy and played over the edge but you expected that and you just got on with it and gave as good as you got but todays GAA has to be different the days of the thuggery we saw last Sunday has to be wiped out or there wont be a child holding a hurl in the county soon. What kind of idiot would let their kid play hurling in this county with that sort of thuggery around the corner when you play certain clubs, and make no mistake its more than just Camross.

The aftermath with the social media stuff is pathetic but when there is drink , mobile phones and a couple of idiots then this happens.Sh1t like this has always gone on but Camross have certainly taken winning without dignity to a new level.

Make no mistake though Camross don't give a sh1t and are just laughing at the good of this forum and FB , the events just  reinforces their 'them and us' attitude with the rest of the county. I think we can expect little or no representation from them with Laois. I suppose the lads in question wont be hurling with Laois because they knew if they pulled strokes like that against a team like KK or Tipperary they would get it back twice as hard and that wouldn't suit them. Big fish ,small pond.

burdizzo

The lads in question ain't good enough to hurl w/ Leix.
The only one out of that crew I'd want w/ the county is Collier.

LOVEGAA

Quote from: burdizzo on October 11, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
The lads in question ain't good enough to hurl w/ Leix.
The only one out of that crew I'd want w/ the county is Collier.

Much as they like to think they are hardy men what they have shown themselves as are cowards . Anyone who thinks Danny Owens is any better are sadly mistaken.

culchy

Reading through all these comments here and social media its nothing short of a disgrace the way the camross team and people are being portrayed. The incident itself wasn't as bad as what is stated, king himself ran 40 yards to get involved so technically going by the rules that's a third man tackle and a red card for himself, an incident that last 30 seconds on the day has been circulated in slow motion and stretched to 1 minute and 40 seconds and looks way worse than what actually happened, Laois Today themselves have a lot to answer for, unfortunate what happened to king but these things happen sometimes in hurling and its not just in Laois or not just teams like Camross.

The standard of refs in the county is a joke, reading through FB and referee's from R/E making comments about sorting Camross out next year?, even R/E refs attacking the referee at half time in the dressing room is just shocking, were is the fair play here when officials are intimidating others? in the second half there were 12 frees awarded to R/E and 1 to Camross and also nearly 5 minutes injury time in the second half when only 2 had been agreed. There would have been murder after the match had Camross not won with this carry on.

As for the few pics on social media circulating and people trying to instigate that its this and that, people really need to see sense here, lads out drinking and celebrating all day like clearly wouldn't see sense at 3 o clock in the morning, I'm certain there was no real malicious in any of it. At this stage people really need to accept the fact that Camross have won.

R/E people have really showed there class over there attitude and comments since being beat on Sunday, they really are nothing but sore losers. Camross are champions for 2018 and in doing so have beat R/E 4 times this year so they are in my opinion and on paper worthy champions.

Don Draper

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:23:11 AM
Reading through all these comments here and social media its nothing short of a disgrace the way the camross team and people are being portrayed. The incident itself wasn't as bad as what is stated, king himself ran 40 yards to get involved so technically going by the rules that's a third man tackle and a red card for himself, an incident that last 30 seconds on the day has been circulated in slow motion and stretched to 1 minute and 40 seconds and looks way worse than what actually happened, Laois Today themselves have a lot to answer for, unfortunate what happened to king but these things happen sometimes in hurling and its not just in Laois or not just teams like Camross.

The standard of refs in the county is a joke, reading through FB and referee's from R/E making comments about sorting Camross out next year?, even R/E refs attacking the referee at half time in the dressing room is just shocking, were is the fair play here when officials are intimidating others? in the second half there were 12 frees awarded to R/E and 1 to Camross and also nearly 5 minutes injury time in the second half when only 2 had been agreed. There would have been murder after the match had Camross not won with this carry on.

As for the few pics on social media circulating and people trying to instigate that its this and that, people really need to see sense here, lads out drinking and celebrating all day like clearly wouldn't see sense at 3 o clock in the morning, I'm certain there was no real malicious in any of it. At this stage people really need to accept the fact that Camross have won.

R/E people have really showed there class over there attitude and comments since being beat on Sunday, they really are nothing but sore losers. Camross are champions for 2018 and in doing so have beat R/E 4 times this year so they are in my opinion and on paper worthy champions.

I stopped reading at "40 yards", hard to look past such a blatant lie. Anyone care to bullet point the rest of it?

clonadmad

As a neutral,I've only one thing to say to you

Go f**k yourselves

LOVEGAA

This !!

My god I've read some shite in my time but you get first prize all day long

culchy

Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

This !!

So its ok then for officials from other clubs to do this when there own clubs are playing? The stats speak for themselves 12 to 1

LOVEGAA

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

This !!

So its ok then for officials from other clubs to do this when there own clubs are playing? The stats speak for themselves 12 to 1

From "the incident itself wasn't as bad as stated" you kinda gave away where you're from !

Stop talking shite and if you think it's ok for players to be making a mockery of other players especially fellow county team mates then there is really no hope for you

Leixlad

Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I stopped reading at "40 yards", hard to look past such a blatant lie. Anyone care to bullet point the rest of it?

- Everyone except Camross are a disgrace
- looks worse in slowmotion
- King deserved it
- Wasnt Camross fault
- All teams play like this
- Laois todays fault
- Reffs fault
- Pictures are Bulmers fault
- Rathdowneys fault
- Rathdowney have bad manners online