Jaycee Lee Dugard

Started by HiMucker, August 19, 2011, 10:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

Did anyone see the documentary last night?  Heartbreaking stuff.  Horrific what that girl and her family went through.  Felt sorry for the step dad, completely fcuked his life up and he was main suspect for 18 years.
How your man was ever released form prison to be allowed to this is beyond believe

Orior

Yes, it was a moving piece of television. It is hard not to want to kick the shite out of her captor and his wife.

Would it be a bitter sweet experience for Jaycee's mum to enjoy her granddaughters that were fathered by an animal?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyrone girl

Just finished reading her book there last week. It was absolutely heartbreaking. From what she was saying in the book her kids were actually roaming through the house when parole officers were there so how the hell did they not question who these kids were. She also indicated in the book that the children were loved openly by all her family (which you would expect they would be anyway) and that although she hated the fact he raped her repeatedly etc and forced her through the gruelling labour with no medical assistance that they without doubt saved her life.
What a sad horrific 18 years she had.

HiMucker

I know it would be hard not to think about it, but those kids were porbably what has kept Jaycee alive and sane.  Your one nancy is a witch.  The filming at the park was scary stuff.  No doubt there is some very siinister people out there doing things what may look trivial but....

tbrick18

Yeah I watched it, it's frightening to think there are people like that out there.
I'm sure it's probably still happening so some all over the world right now when you look at the number of children that are abducted every year and never found again.
Prison is too good for the likes of those criminal/paedophiles/pshycopats. Rusty pliers and a vice to start with if you ask me....

boosabum

You would feel sorry for the stepdad alright. Still no contact with Jaycee as off yet bearing in mind her step sister is his daughter. You would wonder if Jaycee's mum still believes he could have done more to prevent the abduction. Looks like she got $1 million for each year she was in captivity from the state of california for their screw ups. Absolutely no amount could compensate for their actions through the saga.
Anyone remember a case in Ireland (not ian bailey) where the cops followed this guy everyday believing he killed his wife. Turns out they got the real killer but only after years of harrasing the husband.

HiMucker

I don't think the cops done anything wrong on the aspect of suspecting the step father as statistics would show that these circumstances it is quite often a family member is the perpetrator.  Still must be awful for an innocent person to go through.

I sometimes think that we might be reading something similar to this case in years to come about Madelaine McCann

tyrone girl

Think the fact that there is little contact between Jaycee and the stepfather is more to do with how he treated her before she was kidnapped. She said in the book how they never got on and she never felt that he liked her or wanted her around. Fair enough she was only 11 years old at that time but a kid growing up with that is never gona have much time for him i would have thought.