The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

"stealing time" FFS - have a look at yourself

HiMucker

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
At the end of the day, he's stealing time of other reporters, which isn't fair. Acosta has a history of this sort of thing.
;D ;D ;D Ah right Trump supporters and Republicans concerns are for the other "MSN" reporters to get a fair crack at the whip at reporting "fake news"?  ;D ;D Brilliant

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 08, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
"stealing time" FFS - have a look at yourself

Well... you've certainly changed my mind.

seafoid

Suzanne Moore in the Grauniad

« Hannah Arendt described a long time ago the ideal subject of totalitarian rule as "people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction ... true and false ... no longer exists". « 

WTF is someone from Cashelbar doing shilling for totalitarianism?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

whitey

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2018, 01:40:15 PM
Suzanne Moore in the Grauniad

« Hannah Arendt described a long time ago the ideal subject of totalitarian rule as "people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction ... true and false ... no longer exists". «

WTF is someone from Cashelbar doing shilling for totalitarianism?

Having lived in the bluest if blue states for almost 30 years I'm sorry to burst your bubble but the Democrats are almost as despicable.....not quite, but close

The only difference is the press  report on every single  Republican mid step and under report or don't report at all in Democratic mid steps

Denn Forever

Is Castlebar not the centre of the Universe?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

screenexile

Quote from: Kickham csc on November 08, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Acostas press pass revoked now after the fracus between him and the intern trying to move the mic on.

It didn't look pretty, and he has given them an opportunity to act

She reached across him and tried to take the mic out of his hand . . . he motioned the other way and said "Pardon me  Ma'am"

He did absolutely nothing wrong and was right to call Trump out on the caravan bullshit he's been spinning. The caravan is weeks away anyway!!

whitey

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 08, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

The only media that's trustworthy in my opinion is the death notices on Mid West radio

Gmac

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 01:00:12 PM
Acostas press pass revoked now after the fracus between him and the intern trying to move the mic on.
he was asking about the refugee caravan which would have stopped once it crossed into Mexico if it was a refugee caravan , 12 people shot in California last night what news channel was this nut watching or was he a trump supporter? 

Puckoon

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 01:38:58 AM
All we need now is for that old bat RBG to kick the bucket

Trump would then get his third pick on the Supreme Court

I'm getting bored from all the winning

She just fell and broke 3 ribs in her office...

seafoid

Quote from: whitey on November 08, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on November 08, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

The only media that's trustworthy in my opinion is the death notices on Mid West radio
What about Angelina?

But seriously, hatred of the media is fascist
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

RedHand88

See the left are out in force today defending a white male after an altercation with a young female...  ;)

whitey

dec

I see that the White House posted an infowars doctored video to justify removing Acosta's access.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 08, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
See the left are out in force today defending a white male after an altercation with a young female...  ;)

When was the last time you interacted with a female?