Started by Doogie Browser, January 26, 2010, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

Quote from: trileacman on July 07, 2012, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 07, 2012, 02:44:27 PM
Birds tennis is rubbish.

Without some decent beurs its nothing.

Serena is the hottest woman in tennis.

Not a bad game, looks like she has it won now.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 07, 2012, 04:28:05 PM
Birds tennis is rubbish.

All the eastern European women tennis players are hotter than Serena.

trileacman

Quote from: All of a Sludden on July 07, 2012, 04:28:05 PM
Birds tennis is rubbish.

She's a woman!!!!
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

sammymaguire

Anyone reckon Murray can win Wimbledon tomorrow?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Orior

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 07, 2012, 10:33:28 PM

Yes. Better chance against a Federera on the decline than against Nadal or Jorkaviv (spelling not my thing).

To be honest, I wont switch it on until the third set, as I find the first couple of sets boring as hell.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

sammymaguire

I reckon he could beat him too, Fed will find it hard to play better than he did in the semi and Murray played Federer in the US Open final a couple of years ago so won't fear him ... Can see him do it. There is a bet some guy did a few years ago over £10k on Fed to win 7 titles before 2019 at 66/1 I think and if the bet comes in, Oxfam stand to gain over £100k as the chap is now dead!
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 07, 2012, 10:40:48 PM
I reckon he could beat him too, Fed will find it hard to play better than he did in the semi and Murray played Federer in the US Open final a couple of years ago so won't fear him ... Can see him do it. There is a bet some guy did a few years ago over £10k on Fed to win 7 titles before 2019 at 66/1 I think and if the bet comes in, Oxfam stand to gain over £100k as the chap is now dead!

Federer beat him in straight sets in that game so he won't be taking much from that, obviously he has a chance but the way Federer beat Djokovic he didn't look in decline.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hardy

He has a 7/4 chance. Federer 1/2.

haranguerer

Quote from: Orior on July 07, 2012, 10:35:39 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on July 07, 2012, 10:33:28 PM

Yes. Better chance against a Federera on the decline than against Nadal or Jorkaviv (spelling not my thing).

To be honest, I wont switch it on until the third set, as I find the first couple of sets boring as hell.

How will you know when the third set is starting?

Sandy Hill

Quote from: sammymaguire on July 07, 2012, 10:40:48 PM

Sincerely hope he wins his bet! ;)
"Stercus accidit"

All of a Sludden

I'd like to see the Scottish lad win, but I wouldn't be too bothered if the Brit lost.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

haranguerer

Really hope to see Murray do it. I've always found him to be honest and likeable. His grumpiness as it is portrayed is for me a reaction to a media who he is smart enough to know to keep at arms length - nothing worse for someone who wants to be a winner to be a media darling like Henman, but a complete overhyped flop.

He'll need federer to have an off day, but as long as he can keep his concentration hes got a good shot

ziggy90

Quote from: haranguerer on July 08, 2012, 01:05:56 PM
Really hope to see Murray do it. I've always found him to be honest and likeable. His grumpiness as it is portrayed is for me a reaction to a media who he is smart enough to know to keep at arms length - nothing worse for someone who wants to be a winner to be a media darling like Henman, but a complete overhyped flop.

He'll need federer to have an off day, but as long as he can keep his concentration hes got a good shot

Very good post, I can't for the life of me understand what people have against Murray. Around here (Birmingham) support for him is very divided.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Minder

I don't think too many have a problem with Murray just the eruption of f**k wittery in the media if he wins.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

From the Bunker

Quote from: ziggy90 on July 08, 2012, 01:13:47 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on July 08, 2012, 01:05:56 PM

Very good post, I can't for the life of me understand what people have against Murray. Around here (Birmingham) support for him is very divided.

He's British, but not English. Wimbledon is 'all English lawn tennis club'. Henman and Perry were/are English.