Red/Green Deisel

Started by ck, April 10, 2015, 08:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ck

So you answer a question with a question? That's convenient.

You have no idea how much green or red diesel is consumed yet you make big statements about there being very little in the south.  There are circumstances that lead to peoples actions you know, doesn't make them right but they are called survival!

You sir are a typical self righteous know it all.

Itchy

I asked the question many posts ago. You are too chicken shit to answer the question. I'll answer it for you. Your fellow citizen, neighbours, friends and even your family pay the price for your tax evasion (that's what it is). You call it self righteous to point that out, funny. Do you feel no shame for passing your debt onto others and please spare me the whataboutery bollocks to justify your tax evasion.

BennyCake

Do those in govt feel any shame passing their debt on to the people? Do you think government ministers have sleepless nights worrying that Pat and Mary can't afford heating oil or Paddy has just lost his house? Do they f**k.

Get a fcukin grip, Itchy.

gallsman

Quote from: BennyCake on April 20, 2015, 07:29:40 PM
Do those in govt feel any shame passing their debt on to the people? Do you think government ministers have sleepless nights worrying that Pat and Mary can't afford heating oil or Paddy has just lost his house? Do they f**k.

You do realise that government debt is our debt, yes?

muppet

Quote from: gallsman on April 20, 2015, 07:57:00 PM

You do realise that government debt is our debt, yes?

Not if you can get (or vote) someone else to pay for it. Of course you end up paying in the long run, but.......ah what's the point?
MWWSI 2017

Itchy

Whataboutery bollocks!

Bazil Douglas

What would you base that on Mr.Partitionist? I've read your posts and your pompus arrogance knows no bounds.
BTW I'm from the south and I can tell you that my local green pump does a serious trade... but then again you probably know better
[/quote]

Jezz CK have you no respect for a fellow citizen,  referring to him as pompous, & arrogant,and him paying taxes to subsidise your business, shame on you.
Are things not bad enough in the south without you driving on red diesel,
And no more of this whataboutery, except for us morally corrupt scrounging c**nts from the north,with our lower intellect, and our inability to grasp the basic concept of economics,or even engage our brains,God forbid we would pollute your mind with ideas of tax evasion.
If such impure thoughts were ever to enter the minds of those pollitians & bankers in that bastion of decency in Dublin, you could put the whole nation into unsustainable debt.