NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Manc

Why bother replying to a Kerry wum, its probably the missing Rossie wum who's gone missing.

An Fhairche Abu

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 03, 2019, 08:46:02 AM
Quote from: kerryforsam19 on April 02, 2019, 10:27:32 PM
Well done to the mayo boys. Better team on day. Our lads never showed up on the day and could have stole at at the end. Still have a Gavin White, David Moran, Micheal Burns, Tadgh Morley and John Buckley to return. P.Geaney first game back since operation. Jason Foley only back from injury and James Donoghue will improve with more games. Thought referee could have given more protection to Cifford, O'Brien and O'shea who were pulled and dragged off the ball. Referee should have red carded Diarmuid O'Connor for high challenge on Gavin Crowley. Tom Sullivan has his nose busted too. There was a small dunt on Tommy Walsh by Aidan O'Shea in first half and Mayo forwards pulling Kerry backs to the ground at the end. Sure look the better team won and we can't have any complaints.

Aww poor Kerry bucks getting a few hits. You'd swear no Kerry man ever did any off the ball stuff. Ever. And Tom O'Sullivan was hanging out of McLoughlin all through the first half.

It's laughable to see Kerry lads complaining about physicality, Kerry are the most ruthless and cynical team in the country going back years, that allied to their great skill and ability is the foundation for their huge success.
The amount of "yerra" from the Kerry media mafia over the years in creating the notion of a "whiter than white" and "pure footballing" Kerry is one of the great Irish sporting myths, they'll do whatever it takes to win and there are massive expectations in the county every year for success. Kerry fans should just be honest with themselves about that and get on with it, plenty of Kerry players have relied on the same "dark arts" to subdue opposition players over the course of the many national final successes they've had as a county.

macdanger2

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 03, 2019, 12:52:00 PM
Why bother replying to a Kerry wum, its probably the missing Rossie wum who's gone missing.

Agreed

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: kerryforsam19 on April 02, 2019, 10:27:32 PM
Well done to the mayo boys. Better team on day. Our lads never showed up on the day and could have stole at at the end. Still have a Gavin White, David Moran, Micheal Burns, Tadgh Morley and John Buckley to return. P.Geaney first game back since operation. Jason Foley only back from injury and James Donoghue will improve with more games. Thought referee could have given more protection to Cifford, O'Brien and O'shea who were pulled and dragged off the ball. Referee should have red carded Diarmuid O'Connor for high challenge on Gavin Crowley. Tom Sullivan has his nose busted too. There was a small dunt on Tommy Walsh by Aidan O'Shea in first half and Mayo forwards pulling Kerry backs to the ground at the end. Sure look the better team won and we can't have any complaints.
you're only realising that about the Mayo backs now?

Mayo4Sam

I presume people have seen the video of the Mayo fan
f**king hilarious
Thata boy Paddy Durcan, you bring it to him all day long, in bucket loads, ya c**t O'Se"
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

whitey

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on April 04, 2019, 11:09:29 PM
f**king hilarious
Thata boy Paddy Durcan, you bring it to him all day long, in bucket loads, ya c**t O'Se"

Post a link

Lar Naparka

Quote from: whitey on April 04, 2019, 11:20:55 PM
f**king hilarious

Post a link
That's pretty tame stuff.
Here's Martin Carney and the Mid West Radio commentator, Michael D. McAndrew during the last few minutes of Sunday's game. Effin' Eddy wouldn't get a lookin with this pair of boyos about. ;D
If you are in a hurry, Here is the actual commentary.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Farrandeelin

f**king hilarious

In the lower cusack or somewhere else?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

galwayman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 05, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
f**king hilarious

Nope at home by the looks of it watching it on telly.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 05, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
f**king hilarious

Sent it to you there Farr
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on April 02, 2019, 08:45:52 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 02, 2019, 08:01:41 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on April 02, 2019, 07:21:26 PM
Generous comments from the Anglo-Celt about Jim Gavin and the Dublin team.

https://www.anglocelt.ie/sport/roundup/articles/2019/03/28/4171691-opinion-dubs-are-a-team-to-be-proud-of/

You're yesterday's story, a bhuachaill, get used to it! ;)

So you don't subscribe to the "Dublin Thousand-Year Reich" theory which has been the constant whinge of a couple of defeatist contributors to this forum over the past few years.  ;)

Only trying to make the oul cap fit, even where wheels fall totally off ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...