2015 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, September 29, 2014, 03:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you purchase a 2015 Croke Park GAA Season Ticket?

Yes
20 (45.5%)
No
14 (31.8%)
Maybe
3 (6.8%)
A County "+" Season Ticket
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

intoDwest

Hi,

Did anyone have a problem with their season ticket at the Mayo Tyrone game, one of our three did not register and I am getting no luck with seasonticket@gaa.ie in getting the attendance recorded.

mayo.mick

Didn't hear of anyone having problems. We went in stile 1 & 2 and are all updated. Must not have been scanned properly?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

intoDwest

Mick,

I'll have to get back onto them. On another note its a shambles before games getting into McHale park before games with season tickets. Is there any reason why they don't use the other end of the stadium for access as well?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on February 11, 2015, 06:30:09 PM
Obviously ye expect to get to the AI final this year.
Are season tickets valid for Inter Final on Saturday?

He could be letting everyone know...not just 'us'.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo Club 51

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 13, 2015, 05:28:02 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on February 11, 2015, 06:30:09 PM
Obviously ye expect to get to the AI final this year.
Are season tickets valid for Inter Final on Saturday?

He could be letting everyone know...not just 'us'.

No, we don't expect to get to the Al final this year. As Farrandeelin pointed out, its not just Mayo supporters, but all season ticket holders we were informing. As many Mayo season ticket holders know and have experienced from last year, there were a lot of problems scanning tickets particularly at two match's. We had a lot of people contacting us with all the problems they were having trying to get it sorted. We ourselves (particularly one of our admins) went over and beyond the call of duty communicating with Croke Park trying to sort out what was their mistakes. You can view all the details here; http://mayoclub51.com/season-tickets-scanned-cork-match/  and subsequent update here: http://mayoclub51.com/gaa-season-ticket-scanning-problems-an-update/

The reason we are pointing this out is, for this year, in the T&C's if your attendance is not recorded or updated you only have 10 days to contact Croke Park. After that they WILL NOT ENTERTAIN YOU A lot of people do not realize this!

Mayo Club 51

This has just been announced this evening. There will be self scanning of your season tickets this Sunday in McHale Park Castlebar.

QuoteThrow in 2.00pm

· Elverys MacHale Park will open to all Patrons at 12.30pm (normally 1.00pm)

· Self Scanning for Cairde Mhaigh Eo card holders and Croke Park Season Ticket Holders.

On Sunday All Cairde Mhaigh Eo card holders and Croke Park Season Ticket holders will enter through stiles 1 -8 as normal.
Once patrons enter the stile they will swipe their card through a card reader which will allow access while also automatically uploading their attendance.
Stewards will be stationed at each of the self scanning turnstiles to assist patrons.

Mayo Club 51

This new self scanning of season tickets seems to be a new development for the GAA. We would urge all supporters to get to MacHale park early on Sunday (gates will be open from 12.30)

Full details here; http://mayoclub51.com/new-season-ticket-self-scanning/

mayo.mick

Well, how did everyone get on with the new contraptions in MacHale Park yesterday? My season ticket account hasn't been updated yet so they musn't be connected to Croke Park yet?
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

JoG2

Looked like one turnstile at Healy Pk opened for a big crew of season ticketers. ..not a nice night to be queueing

Mike Sheehy

Christ..self scanning ...very fancy...how much did this system cost ?

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 02, 2015, 07:41:11 PM

Are you afraid of what you might find?  ;)
MWWSI 2017

NP 76

In Breffini the other night you were let in the gate then had to go yo another man to get them scanned. When I went it started to lash and he disappeared so never got them scanned at all. Poor set up

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on March 02, 2015, 07:48:49 PM

In light of recent events it is a very pertinent question don't you think ?

muppet

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 02, 2015, 08:16:01 PM

I agree.

You badly need to self-scan.

But will you reveal the results?  ;D
MWWSI 2017

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: muppet on March 03, 2015, 12:16:20 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on March 02, 2015, 08:16:01 PM

I agree.

You badly need to self-scan.

But will you reveal the results?  ;D

It is very disappointing that a man so supposedly committed to investigating debt in Irish society should be so blasé about such huge debts that exist within his own county board.

You are just like Seafoid. Nothing of substance behind all the bluster and righteous indignation.