Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Delegater on October 31, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Cant believe the Team Talk guys never created an award for Solicitor of the Year.

I'm not saying nothing. A great bunch of lads.

redhandefender

Quote from: trailer on October 31, 2018, 10:54:12 AM
Cant believe the Team Talk guys never created an award for Solicitor of the Year.

If you're not saying nothing then you are saying something surely

Delegater

Quote from: redhandefender on October 31, 2018, 11:23:41 AM
Quote from: trailer on October 31, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

If you're not saying nothing then you are saying something surely

He's afraid of getting another letter. Stationary bill must be something else. Did the water carrier hand deliver the letters that went to the island?

Knock Yer Mucker In

tintown this about Localexpert continually spouting about Coalisland being holier than tho, where infact they have been involved in the same practise as the rest. All the men listed all took Coalisland since 2013, they were outside men. The fact that you were stupid enough not to get the right outside manager who could deliver is neither here or there, especially considering the fact that you had an inside man who could take your senior team and won the championship back in 2010, but you couldn't get rid of him quick enough, what sort of outfit are you anyway. We had a winner and didn't shit on him. You had a winner, you shit on him,  went for outside men who couldn't deliver (poor appointments by your club) and then ran back to him to dig you out of a hole when you shit on Mc Keever.  Fair play to O'Hagan for taking the team again considering how poorly he was treated. Says more about him than your club. Now don't make the mistake you did before and hound him out. Do what we did stick with the winner. In truth you must fell sick thinking of what you could have won if you had of stuck with your man when he proved he could deliver.

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 31, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
tintown this about Localexpert continually spouting about Coalisland being holier than tho, where infact they have been involved in the same practise as the rest. All the men listed all took Coalisland since 2013, they were outside men. The fact that you were stupid enough not to get the right outside manager who could deliver is neither here or there, especially considering the fact that you had an inside man who could take your senior team and won the championship back in 2010, but you couldn't get rid of him quick enough, what sort of outfit are you anyway. We had a winner and didn't shit on him. You had a winner, you shit on him,  went for outside men who couldn't deliver (poor appointments by your club) and then ran back to him to dig you out of a hole when you shit on Mc Keever.  Fair play to O'Hagan for taking the team again considering how poorly he was treated. Says more about him than your club. Now don't make the mistake you did before and hound him out. Do what we did stick with the winner. In truth you must fell sick thinking of what you could have won if you had of stuck with your man when he proved he could deliver.

Just to clarify I ain't a Coalisland man ! But would point out that your paid man who was so loyal to clonoe ( had nothing to do with the bag of money he got for years ) was beaten in championship twice by thorton/ Mcguckin and mckeever so wasn't all bad.

But back to my original question that you failed to answer. All the years Cassidy was manager for his two championships did clonoe pay him more or did the Fianna pay Mcguckin mckeever Deets and devlin more ?

Club boi

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 31, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 31, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

Just to clarify I ain't a Coalisland man ! But would point out that your paid man who was so loyal to clonoe ( had nothing to do with the bag of money he got for years ) was beaten in championship twice by thorton/ Mcguckin and mckeever so wasn't all bad.

But back to my original question that you failed to answer. All the years Cassidy was manager for his two championships did clonoe pay him more or did the Fianna pay Mcguckin mckeever Deets and devlin more ?

Cassidy was paid, like alot of others. Is his point not that, these men were paid, yet delivered nothing

You could go around many clubs and finger point at managers failing to deliver on the bucks being giving out

Knock Yer Mucker In

Another point is that Coalisland had a proven championship winning manager got rid of him, and eventually went back to him, and guess what he won it again. Brainnless shit, you couldn't make it up.

Club boi

Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 31, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
So clonoe won two championships with Cassidy being paid x amount for a number of years.

Coalisland won two with in house men but paid Mcguckin for a year and the other three men for two years and a bit. Can anyone get the calculator out to see who paid less per championship ?

Over to you local expert

How many years was Cassidy with Clonoe?? 7?? Say these men were on "roughly" £15k (Talking to some club men, many pay more so I honestly dont know)

7 x £15k = £105k
Clonoe £105k

B McG - 1 x £15k for 1 year
McK, Gill, Dev - 3 x £15k for 2.5 years =£112.5k
Coalisland £127.5k

Am I missing something??

BIGONE

I don't know for certain but I'd imagine its more like this:

7 x £20k = £140k
Clonoe £140k

McK, Gill, Dev - £20k for 2.5 years =£50k (no way they be getting 15 each)
Coalisland £65k

Tintown rattler

Quote from: Club boi on October 31, 2018, 01:30:47 PM
Quote from: Tintown rattler on October 31, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
So clonoe won two championships with Cassidy being paid x amount for a number of years.

Coalisland won two with in house men but paid Mcguckin for a year and the other three men for two years and a bit. Can anyone get the calculator out to see who paid less per championship ?

Over to you local expert

How many years was Cassidy with Clonoe?? 7?? Say these men were on "roughly" £15k (Talking to some club men, many pay more so I honestly dont know)

7 x £15k = £105k
Clonoe £105k

McK, Gill, Dev - 3 x £15k for 2.5 years =£112.5k
Coalisland £127.5k

Am I missing something??

Holy Ghost !

£45 k a year for three men. That is one hell of a bill. Who funded that? Wouldn't be too many money men in Coalisland ? Baldo? Phil gervin ?

Was Mccabe paying Cassidy ?

omagh_gael

Jaysis lads, any chance you could take this off to another thread? How about an East/West Tyrone split? ;)

TyroneOnlooker

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 31, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
Jaysis lads, any chance you could take this off to another thread? How about an East/West Tyrone split? ;)

Any chance we could get back to the football action?

What's the predictions this week. I'll go for;
Pomeroy v Aghyaran - Better team overall, if McNamee is away then they have even less of a chance.
Loughmacrory v Stewartstown - at a canter. Not sure if Stewartstown are fussed on playoffs. Lough fitter younger better and have had a very consistent league campaign. Very disappointing in the championship though.
Gortin v Dungannon - Not much between these teams. Gortin a dogged defensive outfit and the Clarkes are hit and miss. Tip Gortin on home advantage.
Trillick v Omagh - trillick should have enough here.
Errigal v Dromore - Could go to extra time. Errigal to sneak home
Eskra v Beragh - Eskra have been playing at a higher level for a number of years and that should be telling.

blackball

Quote from: BIGONE on October 31, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

7 x £20k = £140k
Clonoe £140k

Coalisland £65k

Imagin? thats what your going on??lol

Jim Bob

7 x £20k = £140k
Clonoe £140k

Coalisland £65k

Sure why not award them 100k each per year while you're at it

BIGONE

Quote from: blackball on October 31, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

7 x £20k = £140k
Clonoe £140k

Coalisland £65k

Imagin? thats what your going on??lol

Does anyone really know?