Computer error message Help

Started by The Real Laoislad, June 30, 2007, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 30, 2007, 04:44:17 PM
Thanks Ziggy
They recommend cleaning the disc etc,But it's brand new and the first time i've used it,I have a feeling it's because of the Vista,Is there anyway to put XP on your computer but keep Vista?
Yes right click the cd drive , hit explore , find the install.exe or something similar and right click , find compatibility and select xp
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 01, 2007, 01:21:22 PM
Thanks Ziggy
They recommend cleaning the disc etc,But it's brand new and the first time i've used it,I have a feeling it's because of the Vista,Is there anyway to put XP on your computer but keep Vista?
Yes right click the cd drive , hit explore , find the install.exe or something similar and right click , find compatibility and select xp

But i don't have XP on the computer i bought it with Vista already on it?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 01, 2007, 08:05:03 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on July 01, 2007, 01:21:22 PM
Thanks Ziggy

But i don't have XP on the computer i bought it with Vista already on it?

Yeah this what you do if you want to run a XP only thing under Vista
Or you can try http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/overview.mspx
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.