Spurs spending spree! £16.5 m for Darren Bent, £10m for Gareth Bale!!!

Started by T Fearon, June 29, 2007, 05:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I for one am glad that we didn't go for cheaper options like signing Henry from the Goons!

What a team we are assembling, with the likely addition of Kaboul from Auxerre and Davis from West Brom  in the not too distant future as well. No wonder Mourinho fears us next season;D

Square Ball

Tony

where do you think they will finish next season if they get all these players you have mentioned? be HONEST
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

T Fearon

Squareball. anything other than a  finish outside the top four and at least one of either /or the FA Cup/UEFA Cup will be a catastrophic failure and will place huge question marks over Martin Jol. He has been backed to the hilt, now is the time he must deliver.

ziggysego

Quote from: T Fearon on June 29, 2007, 06:50:26 PM
Squareball. anything other than a  finish outside the top four and at least one of either /or the FA Cup/UEFA Cup will be a catastrophic failure and will place huge question marks over Martin Jol. He has been backed to the hilt, now is the time he must deliver.

Can someone record this post for next year? I want to be able to laugh at Tony :D
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

To put this in context Fat Tone, Arsenal fans were trembling with fear that Wenger would sign Darren Bent.

Enough said....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Balboa

Quote from: ONeill on June 29, 2007, 08:23:07 PM
To put this in context Fat Tone, Arsenal fans were trembling with fear that Wenger would sign Darren Bent.

Enough said....

Liverpool too, overpriced English shite, if he was from Wales he would go for £3million.......