SEX ABUSER ESCAPES JAIL !!!

Started by Candyman, June 28, 2007, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long time dead

Can anyone post the story who has an IN account.

Candyman

Put a name to the face... B4STARD!!! >:( >:( >:(
EDIT: On "friendly advice" i have removed the image... ::)

SouthArmaghBandit

I recognise that fcuker! Is he living at home? Surely he's had the sense to leave the area.

Mack the finger

Why can't this sc**bag be named? Its the papers, so surely its in the public domain?

Long time dead

Quote from: Candyman on June 28, 2007, 12:52:19 PM
Put a name to the face... B4STARD!!! >:( >:( >:(
EDIT: On "friendly advice" i have removed the image... ::)

Did the same friendly advice ask the irish news to retract the name - ffs it's in the public domain.

Candyman

Long Time Dead... Away you go and publish it yourself!!! i've already stated that i will not!

Fíor Gael

Disgust as abuser is spared prison 

By Diana Rusk 

The father of a boy who was sexually abused by his male babysitter has spoken out about the family's ordeal.

Ciaran Keegan (22), of Abbey Park, Tynan in Co Armagh, walked free from court on Tuesday after admitting charges of indecent assault and gross indecency dating back seven years.

He was given a two-year probation order at Armagh Magistrates Court and put on the sex offenders' register for five years.

His young victim cannot be named. The boy's father last night described the moment his son told him he had been abused.

"Me and my wife were going away and we thought we might get Keegan to babysit our daughter," he said.

article continues

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For my son, that was the turning point. He felt he had to say something. That was the reason he came and told us."

The child had kept his suffering secret for years.

He was 10 years old when Keegan, then 15, began abusing him.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was happening. At the time of the abuse, my son had been going though a difficult time and we were happy he had someone befriending him,'' his father said.

"My children stayed in his house three times. When something like this happens, you question yourself. You'd think you would have a sixth sense about it all."

Keegan has now been banned from being alone with anyone under 17 years of age, communicating in any way with anyone under that age and participating in any form of sporting activity.

The boy's father said he was disappointed the case wasn't before a Crown Court, in which a judge has higher powers of sentencing.

"It is the best thing he could have got under the circumstances. I am delighted with what he got but I know that Maghaberry is the only place for him,'' he said.

"Listening to all the details in court was very difficult – my wife and I had to walk out at one stage because we couldn't go through hearing what he had done to our child."

He said the abuse has left his now 17-year-old son unable to trust people.

"He was taken advantage of by someone he thought was his friend. My son has suffered a lot through this.

"We're a very educated, sophisticated family and open minded and liberal in our thinking but I am disgusted at him. His only goal is

self-preservation.

"Even though he did admit guilt, initially he denied it and said my child was sick in the head. I knew my son was telling the truth."

Long time dead

Quote from: Candyman on June 28, 2007, 01:15:58 PM
Long Time Dead... Away you go and publish it yourself!!! i've already stated that i will not!

I wasn't lambasting you candyman - I honestly hadn't got name until article was published by Fior Gael.

Edit: If that was my kid - i'd be before court next for beating the crap out of the bastard - death is too good for these sickos.

Mack the finger

Hank Everlast

The article says abbey park Tynan??? is this a mistake? i know a ciaran keegan but i thought he lived in the town...
Candyman is he the lad that had a big sticky out chin until he got an operation?!

Hardy

Fair play to that brave young lad who came forward to protect his sister.

Hank Everlast

Think i must have the right sick hoor now... as i see candyman has already left him a wee post on bebo.

Im sure the molesting tr**p will get his come uppence soon enough!

Candyman

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 28, 2007, 01:32:07 PM
The article says abbey park Tynan??? is this a mistake? i know a ciaran keegan but i thought he lived in the town...
Candyman is he the lad that had a big sticky out chin until he got an operation?!
Yeah thats the cu*t!!!

Hound

Quote from: 5iveTimes on June 28, 2007, 12:47:08 PM
On the same page of The Irish News there is a seperate case where a 41 year old man was given 1 year in prison for downloading scenes of child rape and torture.  ???
And fully deserves every day of it, and more.

Hank Everlast

Totally agree ther 5times... its makes absolutely no sense....
i dont see how he could actually have gotten away with what he has done tho?