SEX ABUSER ESCAPES JAIL !!!

Started by Candyman, June 28, 2007, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Anyone read this mornings Irish News (page 4) about the c**t from Armagh who abused a young lad for 7 years then gets away with it????
Im sure many of you know of this sc**bag but he needs shot!!! (and he's only 22 now himself!!!) >:( >:( >:(

ziggysego

I was reading this today. I was horrified. How can this be allowed? How can this happen?
Testing Accessibility

Long time dead

Quote from: Candyman on June 28, 2007, 12:03:34 PM
Anyone read this mornings Irish News (page 4) about the c**t from Armagh who abused a young lad for 7 years then gets away with it????
Im sure many of you know of this sc**bag but he needs shot!!! (and he's only 22 now himself!!!) >:( >:( >:(

Can you post the story Candyman - does it mention the fcuker's name?

ziggysego

It did say the name Long time dead.

I would post it, but the IN website is a subscription based website.
Testing Accessibility

Long time dead

Cheers Ziggy - I ususlly get the IN when I get home anyways.

Candyman

I know of him myself but dont wanna post his name on here!! his mother is actually a lovely woman whom i know and i feel so sorry for her as she is now for awful abuse id imagine!!!
In sayin that, if i see him about i'll not hesitate to give him an awful hiding!!! (feel free to attack me on this statement)
SCUM

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Long time dead

Quote from: Candyman on June 28, 2007, 12:08:13 PM
I know of him myself but dont wanna post his name on here!! his mother is actually a lovely woman whom i know and i feel so sorry for her as she is now for awful abuse id imagine!!!
In sayin that, if i see him about i'll not hesitate to give him an awful hiding!!! (feel free to attack me on this statement)
SCUM

Why not post it here Candyman if it is in the Irish News?

Candyman

The b4astard denied it at the start and had the cheek to say the young lad wasnt right in the head for making such accusations?!?!?!?!
I know of someone doing jail at the minute for a minor driving offence and this **** gets away with everything... :o :o :o

Candyman

Long Time Dead i'll let someone else post his name....
he may go into hiding cause he'll not be let away with that id imagine??? :-\

Uladh

I don't see the problem posting the name of the criminal

Deal_Me_In

The easiest was around getting someone to just post the name is to get someone who has a NI account, like Guillem2 just to post the whole article

Candyman

There is no reason but I personally dont want to do it... anyone with the IN feel free to go ahead???
my point is how the fu*k did he get away with it??? Its not as if it was a one off, it was over a number of years??? :-\

Orior

So how did he get away without a jail term?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Candyman

2 years probation and 5 years on the sex offenders register??? somethings not right here... ::)
Just read it again... the victims father said he's disappointed it wasnt before the crown court where the judge would have more power to sentence and it was the best he could get under the circumstances??? :o