Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on November 27, 2010, 12:42:15 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on November 27, 2010, 11:41:53 AM
Gonna throw £20 on Cascarino's very risky looking treble, Stoke to beat City, Spurs to beat Liverpool and Chelski to beat the Toon... returns £240

The only risky bit about it is Stoke beating City.

every accy is risky, we all know that
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

flantheman82

Doing :

6/5 - Manchester City
evens - West Ham
6/4 - Wolves
5/2 - Cardiff

paco

That couldn't have went much worse, United my only winner! Need to stop putting Celtic in my accums, horrible outfit.

sammymaguire

f**king goals galore in the Premier League was the way to go today, all 8 games had both teams scoring  :( :( :o :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

winsamsoon

Took wolves,Torquay , trabsonspor and glentoran. £20 paid just over £365 ;) only to discover that the full bet hadn't been matched hence I only got the stake back. 4 winners and not bean. Talk about a kick in the stones
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Square Ball

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 27, 2010, 06:07:43 PM
f**king goals galore in the Premier League was the way to go today, all 8 games had both teams scoring  :( :( :o :o

every tem has scored for the first time ever apparently
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Worker

Square Ball

Quote from: The Worker on November 28, 2010, 05:31:22 PM
Goals galore is the bet!!

not when you pick two 0-0s in the Championship.

Junior SB was waiting on Spurs, at least he got the bet up
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

winsamsoon

Palermo , Valencia ht/ft and Lyon to draw £10 treble . £153 return, thank you please

Family guy

Quote from: winsamsoon on November 28, 2010, 10:48:57 PM
Palermo , Valencia ht/ft and Lyon to draw £10 treble . £153 return, thank you please

lucky boy with the lyon draw,but need that little luck at times

winsamsoon

Watched it lad and the game could have been 10-10 i had a mate was waiting on Lyon for a five timer, when PSG took the lead i thought typical that we have two out of the three results covered and the bookies win again. Then a brutal kick out by the keeper decided  ;) :D :D some crying done

Doogie Browser

Think tonight could be a high scoring draw, Ronaldo (or Villa) to score first and 2-2 is 45/1 so worth a couple of quid each for interest.

Family guy

I dont know doogie i was thinking the other way of it,expect mourhinho to set out for a scorless draw,maybe even sneak a 1 0 win,wont be putting a bet on tonight as my luck is horrible at minute,wait to you see tonight will probably finish 4 4 ;D

sammymaguire

Quote from: Doogie Browser on November 29, 2010, 05:11:55 PM
Think tonight could be a high scoring draw, Ronaldo (or Villa) to score first and 2-2 is 45/1 so worth a couple of quid each for interest.

Barca to beat them, Messi the maestro will out shine Ronaldo the big girl's blouse!!

Barcelona  @ 23/20 
Over+2.5 (Total Goals)  @ 19/25 
Lionel Messi (First Goalscorer)  @ 9/2 
Draw - Barcelona (Half Time/Full Time)  @ 133/25
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life

I'll wait till i see the team sheets before placing a bet. i hear Higuain out of tonight's game apparently - Benzema in his place.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open