Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Norf Tyrone

Putting my 100% record on the line today folks.

Watford 11-10
Sheff Weds 19-10

Approx 2-1 returns on the pair. It'll not make you rich, but it'll make you richer.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

stiffler

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 26, 2008, 06:31:37 AM

Watford 11-10
Sheff Weds 19-10

Approx 2-1 returns on the pair. It'll not make you rich, but it'll make you richer.

or even make you poorer
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Our Nail Loney

Watford 11-10
Sheff Weds 19-10

Good picking lad!! Only joking.

Had a big treble today on United, Cheski and Liverpool, f**k I had some sweat with United...

The picks tomorrow (soon to be whittled down) are...

Bankers: St Johnstone, Ayr, Stenhousemuir and Dumbarton

Fancied aways: Morton, Raith and E Stirling

Plus the Gers to beat the Celts...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: stiffler on December 26, 2008, 02:23:15 PM

Watford 11-10
Sheff Weds 19-10

or even make you poorer
Feckers. Brendan Rodgers has a lot to answer for.

Norf Tyrone

Could be value today in WBA 14/5 at home to Spurs or Blackburn 7/4 at home to Man City

However my treble for today will be;
MK Dons
Peterboro
Cardiff

Treble pays 5/1

Our Nail Loney

Stenhousemuir and Morton knowcked me on two bets, Raith as well there yesterday I think.

I have went halfers with a couple of my punters in bets today, but now I cant remember who the teams were and I might have to do a bet myself!!

orangeman

Munster and Connacht today - the spread is 9 points - what do you'se think ?

bigfrank

munster should be good enough to win by the spread .connacht are bottom and have only scored 67pts in 7 matches whilst conceding 225 - munster havent been piling the pts in having scored 165 in 7 matches but they have won 6 and are top of the league

orangeman

Quote from: bigfrank on December 28, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
munster should be good enough to win by the spread .connacht are bottom and have only scored 67pts in 7 matches whilst conceding 225 - munster havent been piling the pts in having scored 165 in 7 matches but they have won 6 and are top of the league

Thanks for that - I'll give it a rattle. Hoepfully they can do me a turn.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: orangeman on December 28, 2008, 03:27:33 PM
Quote from: bigfrank on December 28, 2008, 03:25:29 PM

Thanks for that - I'll give it a rattle. Hoepfully they can do me a turn.

With Franks history! Hardly!

Carmen Stateside

What about this City game? Are they good for the win? Give me first scorer aswell!  Im on my Direct line to bookie (pub down street).

bigfrank

Blackburn are unbeaten in ten matches in all competitions against City.

However I dont think Blackburn have enough goals in them to match Man City here. They didnt look all that good at Sunderland on Boxing Day and the squad minus Santa Cruz is pretty average. Mark Hughes will be desperate to win on his return to the club where he achieved so much, if Ireland, Wright-Phillips and Robinho turn up, that win should come.

Fancy city to win 2-0,Robinho to score first,Pogo not be happy with u carmen when u clean him along with my help lol:)

Carmen Stateside

Thats what i done City -1 Robinho score first!
Love taking money of the fat one!