Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

QuoteWould you lay much FB? Its something I never really got into,

And you are laughing at us sideline :D ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SidelineKick

I just as easily could have made such a joke to FB but I decided to be more mature.  I now regret not taking that opportunity after seeing your comment  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

winsamsoon

I was looking at that and tried my best to resist it. But when you tried to put us in the same bracket as Frank  ;) I took exeption ;). Then had to comment. :D

full back

:D
Get the fcuk lads
There is a big difference between having a bet on a PL match & betting on a reserve game  :o

Wouldnt be betting 3 figure sums at all, maybe to lose £30/£40 quid
Enough to have me throwing stuff at the TV  :D

winsamsoon

Bet on most things lads to be fair. Done a £50 quid double on the american football live games on five on sun and mon. Had the colts from sun night and the packers last night +1. they were chinned 51-29 unreall.

But i tell ye lads no joking get on Aalborg tonight @2/1 they have to win to get the upper hand on the uefa place and they scored 5 goals against Villareal they will score against celtic.

You can accum it with leeds tonight @ 10/11 they thumped that northampton team last week in the cup and they still have the injured men. you could also sneak in Anorthosis to be greedy @11/5. The opportunity for mega bucks is endless.

Till the tears at the end of the night  ;)

Our Nail Loney

Hi you's would all needa watch your mouths about reserves, they are the lifeblood of all premier league teams!! Nah I dunno what the f**k I was thinking...

I wouldn't lay the football at all, just odds on faves at the horses mostly... Minimal money risked, its the other ppl taking the risk there....

Anyway heres tonights certs  :-\

Fenerbahce to beat Porto
Zenit to beat Juve
Brum to beat Ipswich
Arsenal to beat Kiev

bigfrank

Im glad im posting right after our niall,that way my bet wont look as bad lol:):)

Bayern Munich Ht/Ft 5/6
Birmingham Ht/Ft 2/1

Next big 1st half performances!!!

100 double pays 550.00 (i use the stake 100 just as a guide to wat u would win, 50 stake would obviuosly pay half etc etc)

full back

Villareal/Utd game tonight looks to be heading for a draw
£340k on Betfair on the game & £200k of it on the draw :o

Our Nail Loney

Bomb or something went off near zenits ground, hopefully won't call off the match tho as zenit are certs i think

As for you frank, I have been tipping more winners than you! And at least mine are decent prices! You w**k over favourites every day!!

bendurback

lads, been keepin an eye on this thread now for a while, iv been having a little luck of late so i thought id post up a few of my bets in the hope of earning us all a few extra pound in the run up to christmas.

I've had a look through tonights fixtures and picked out 6 teams i think are worth a punt. I tend not to back any more than four teams per docket therfore iv split them, (although I may be tempted to throw them all in for a small stake). You'll notice I've avoided the champions league, I could go in to great detail in explaining my reasons for this but I shall not as this post is already too long  :P

Anyway here they are

Derby 11/10
Millwall 8/11
Peterborough 11/8
Shrewsbury 4/5

Works out about 15/1.

Other two teams are

Wycombe 6/5
Plymouth 2/1

All six together pays over 100/1, worth a quid maybe  :)

Rossie11

QuoteBrum to beat Ipswich
Wouldnt be confident of that one.
Ipswich are going ok and Brum have already lost 2 at home this season.
Ipswichs away form is 3 wins 3 draws 3 losses.

winsamsoon

Draw looks a good bet in that game they have meet on 3 occassions and drew 3 times. Although Aalborg did score 3 against them over there so united could score. Good luck with that bet frank lad.

As back up to my early bets i shall have a few bob on leeds, millwall and mk dons pays just over 5/1

kinghen

tonight i've done

arsenal 4/9
zenit 10/11
fenerbache 11/8
birmingham 5/6
bristol city 1/1

also stuck a cheeky £2 on gallas to score 1st for arsenal tonight!!!

SidelineKick

0-0 HT in Zenit v Juve match!  Could be alot of bets out before the real action even starts!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 25, 2008, 06:19:32 PM
0-0 HT in Zenit v Juve match!  Could be alot of bets out before the real action even starts!

you looking hit?