Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: supersub on March 28, 2013, 11:07:18 AM
The above markets and similar ones are the only ones to maintain long term profit. Accums etc are pissing against the wind in terms of winning a lump and then blowing it all in the next few bets.

Yeah and the reality is thats the best way to go, In for the long haul, no major losses every week (christ I only bet a tenner a week lol), If you could generate six or so small wins a week it builds up.

Think the site is on FB and its, morethantipster and follow someone on it, Scotts NBA
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Ok his latest one is this:

LA Lakers +3 @4/9 and under 216.0 points@ 4/9

IND Pacers +7 @ 1/2 and Over 186.0 points @49

SAC Kings +3 @ 4/9 and under 215.o points

Take any combo you want or the acc

Knowing my luck It won't come in so I'm going for doubles and treble bet
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Guys done Celtic to win 3-0 and Samaras to score first goal...£5 double and it was 35/1.

Samaras wasn't on the field of play when first goal was scored so the single was still riding on the 3-0 result which came up. I left in the doc last night and the we girl paid me out £180...what would you do?

I've already phoned up this morning to say they paid me out too much as i didn't want to get the we girl into trouble but it wasn't easy giving the bookie back the money...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2013, 09:57:55 AM
Guys done Celtic to win 3-0 and Samaras to score first goal...£5 double and it was 35/1.

Samaras wasn't on the field of play when first goal was scored so the single was still riding on the 3-0 result which came up. I left in the doc last night and the we girl paid me out £180...what would you do?

I've already phoned up this morning to say they paid me out too much as i didn't want to get the we girl into trouble but it wasn't easy giving the bookie back the money...

I wouldn't have said fcuk all, the bookies win everytime. Besides it is automated, the dockets have a bar code on them and the girl pays out the total that it states, job done, technically she's not at fault. Take the the other half out for dinner and enjoy your winnings

Count 10

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2013, 09:57:55 AM

An honest Lurgan man...who would of thought that ;) fair play to you but like most on here I would have said nothing...too many rule 4's for my liking!

illdecide

The bet had not been settled yet on computer therefore the we girl would have been at fault and it would have come out of her wages as she settled the bet and not the computer. If i thought the computer was at fault i'd have kept it but didn't want to see her get into trouble or lose her pay

Milltown Row2

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2013, 01:50:24 PM
The bet had not been settled yet on computer therefore the we girl would have been at fault and it would have come out of her wages as she settled the bet and not the computer. If i thought the computer was at fault i'd have kept it but didn't want to see her get into trouble or lose her pay

Fair enough, though you never said, had it been a grumpy old manager would you have bothered?

illdecide

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2013, 01:57:42 PM

Fair enough, though you never said, had it been a grumpy old manager would you have bothered?

Now thats a different matter altogether ;)

The Worker

Quote from: illdecide on May 28, 2013, 03:23:58 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 28, 2013, 01:57:42 PM

Now thats a different matter altogether ;)

Or don ;)

Don Johnson

illdecide

Quote from: Don Johnson on May 29, 2013, 12:33:13 PM
Grumpy old manager ma bollix.

Pizza munching grumpy hoor the manager is :D. 3 Dominio pizza's he orders at a time

Mickey Linden

Indeed the manager of the said bookies is rarely there when I call. Hes usually away out for his breakfast/dinner/lunch or soemthing in between.

Fair play to u iiidecide. I would like to think I would do the same. U never know the manager might throw a free bet your way as a goodwill gesture!

Milltown Row2

First football bet up in a while, Iceland, France, Greece, Bulgaria, and Italy. Feel like Tony now ;)

pullhard

Recently taken to having a bet on the, in play tennis. Have had a decent run. anyone else have a bash!

SHEEDY

nothing but bad luck recently but today im going for;
Leicester
man city
qpr
wolves
clare

pays nearly 12/1
nil satis nisi optimum