Big Brother 9...

Started by girt_giggler, June 05, 2008, 03:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Mike

They should spin the wans in the house a big story from the outside world and see what the reaction would be inside, something like the Queen is Dead or kidnapped or stands down over some scandal, and that Charlie and his bird take over.

Other shockers would be some city has been nuked or a Tsunami hits South Coast of England, China invades Japan or some other crazy shite.

Throw a load of mice, rats or spiders over the wall and listen to the cries, then the one to kill the most gets an extra feed.
Also switch off all electricity and water and make them suffer for a week.

i know its cruel but would make good TV.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Square Ball

Quote from: Kerry Mike on June 05, 2008, 07:05:49 PM
They should spin the wans in the house a big story from the outside world and see what the reaction would be inside, something like the Queen is Dead or kidnapped or stands down over some scandal, and that Charlie and his bird take over.

Other shockers would be some city has been nuked or a Tsunami hits South Coast of England, China invades Japan or some other crazy shite.

Throw a load of mice, rats or spiders over the wall and listen to the cries, then the one to kill the most gets an extra feed.

would be funny KN, would be even funnier if they left them all in there and cancelled the show
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Minder

The people that watch this shite are the sort of people that make people like jade goody and kerry katona millionaires. . . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

lurganblue

Quote from: Square Ball on June 05, 2008, 07:11:42 PM

would be funny KN, would be even funnier if they left them all in there and cancelled the show

i love both options! pity you two couldnt be big bro for a few days like the celebs did

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Minder on June 05, 2008, 07:14:36 PM
The people that watch this shite are the sort of people that make people like jade goody and kerry katona millionaires. . . . .

I watched, and enjoyed it, the year Jade was in it - if she was outside my sitting room window I'd pull the curtains and turn up the tv!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Announce that Mayo won the All-Ireland. Watch all hell break loose.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fermanaghandsam

Nobody not even the Big Brother housemates would believe "Mayo have won the All-Ireland"  ;D

Kerry Mike

Build the house on a big hydralic vibrating platform and then give them a full force 7.9 earthquake to deal with and with strong aftershocks every other day and in the middle of the night to scare the shite out of them, knock off the electricty and give them no information for a few days then eventually tell them that London has been devastated in the quake and the Queen is missing in a ruined Buckingham Palace.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

pintsofguinness

f**k third one in is Our Nail Loney   :o

pintsofguinness

I'm feeling sorry for yer man in the red teeshirt (first one in) already - he's a bit of a prat but that girl is not staying with him!

Orior

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 05, 2008, 09:23:34 PM
I'm feeling sorry for yer man in the red teeshirt (first one in) already - he's a bit of a prat but that girl is not staying with him!

Yeah, but he may have to give her one so as not to be up for evicition. If it was me i'd do it twice to be sure.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Surreal Steve

Sylvester Stallone lookalikey ::)

Thought someone said that that there was a norniron girlie in?

JimStynes

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 05, 2008, 09:19:26 PM
f**k third one in is Our Nail Loney   :o

I thought you and our nail had kissed and made up.

Only 3 nice looking ones in at the minute. Jennifer being the nicest of the 3. Cant help but feel sorry for you blind man.

Surreal Steve

a f**king asian. i see enough f**king asians every day without watching one on tv. for that reason, im out.