To healthcare professionals Ireland and UK

Started by Solo_run, March 26, 2020, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo_run

Thank you.

Couldn't imagine going out to treat people and picking up a virus that could potentially kill you.

Milltown Row2

We as a family were out clapping at 8pm tonight, though my daughter was out walking the dog in the other street thought they'd found a cure!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Any time I've needed a hospital visit, it made me realise how bloody fantastic these people are. And I always try to thank as many of them as I could upon leaving, because they do amazing work.

I've no idea what they're putting up with right now fighting this (and I hope I never find out!), but they're doing heroic work. I'm not really religious, but God bless them all.

ziggy90

Quote from: BennyCake on March 26, 2020, 09:04:58 PM
Any time I've needed a hospital visit, it made me realise how bloody fantastic these people are. And I always try to thank as many of them as I could upon leaving, because they do amazing work.

I've no idea what they're putting up with right now fighting this (and I hope I never find out!), but they're doing heroic work. I'm not really religious, but God bless them all.

Plus one.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

laoislad

Heard a load of clapping in my cul de sac a while back and wasn't sure what was going on. Only read afterwards about the minutes applause at 8pm.
They are getting it tough at the moment and by all accounts it's about to get even tougher.
Legends each and everyone of them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM