?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

illdecide

Quote from: themac_23 on August 09, 2018, 08:21:26 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 08, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
No chance of going through now. Wouldn't even be confident of a Europa league place.

Really? we played well without getting the 2nd goal, they packed the defence and defended for their lives, i dont think they'll set out to do that for 90 mins in Greece, we def have enough about us to get at least one goal. the thing that will work in our favour next week is that if they score it changes nothing we still need to get a goal. we have more than enough attacking threat to get at them and get a goal or 2. any idea when Dembele is back?

September, I wish I had your optimism but with our away form in CL I'm not expecting much TBH but as always "Hoping"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

Probably need to score twice in Athens to go through.  Dembele a big miss.

MoChara

Sounds like the board are giving Rodgers the backing he expects, bringing back izza is surely a step backwards, and or arzani to come in leaves us worse than last year with Roberts and Armstrong gone.

rodney trotter

Brendan Rodgers record away in Europe is poor.  A good win away against Anderlecht last year but many average results. He struggles in European football. At Liverpool they didn't get out of the group stages of the Cl under him.

Targetman

Its time these players stepped up and produced a performance away from home in Europe that at least gives us a shot at champions league qualification, its all right hammering the Huns and the rest but we should be able to deal with the likes of Athens over 2 legs, we can still get through but given our record away from home (which is abysmal to say the least) I have to be honest and say I can't see it happening, reports suggest Rodgers is not happy with the lack of investment from the board, the biscuit tin story is rearing it's head again!!

tippabu

Rodgers completely focused on AEK it seems, no rogic, eduard, forrest or Ntcham today....tough ask just got tougher today

bennydorano

tippabu

Insane Bolt

ned

Quote from: Insane Bolt on August 11, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on August 11, 2018, 01:59:11 PM
Cuntyhole Kyle again

Seems to always do the business against Celtic.

Always? They beat us once last year, they beat us yesterday with a good goal from lafferty. Apart from that he has done little against Celtic. He is a hortible, nasty football player.

michaelg

Quote from: ned on August 12, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
Cuntyhole Kyle again

Always? They beat us once last year, they beat us yesterday with a good goal from lafferty. Apart from that he has done little against Celtic. He is a hortible, nasty football player.
Other than the fake headbut incident, what else has he done to warrant the 'horrible, nasty football player' tag?

Milltown Row2

Northern Ireland footballer (who probably supported Rangers) doesn't like Celtic! Shocker
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

michaelg

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2018, 12:06:58 PM
Northern Ireland footballer (who probably supported Rangers) doesn't like Celtic! Shocker
Steve Davis does not get the same stick.  Lafferty is just a bit of a clown who happens to be a decent footballer.  Doesn't seem that professional or interested half the time and only seems to play well when he is looking a new contract.

ned

Quote from: michaelg on August 12, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Cuntyhole Kyle again

Other than the fake headbut incident, what else has he done to warrant the 'horrible, nasty football player' tag?

Maybe because he often throws himself about like a thug when he plays Celtic. Naismith is probably worse. They play in the mould and at the instructions of their greeting faced manager. Lafferty has been booked everytime he has played for Hearts against Celtic.

Insane Bolt

Quote from: ned on August 12, 2018, 12:39:45 PM
Quote from: michaelg on August 12, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
Cuntyhole Kyle again

Maybe because he often throws himself about like a thug when he plays Celtic. Naismith is probably worse. They play in the mould and at the instructions of their greeting faced manager. Lafferty has been booked everytime he has played for Hearts against Celtic.

I'm sure the Hearts fans and Rangers fans before would expect nothing less than full blooded commitment against Celtic, just as the Celtic fans expect the same from Scott Brown.