Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

A full election but only 1 seat to be filled.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Applesisapples on February 01, 2020, 01:32:33 PM
Martina Anderson grates with me. she is the type of republican that puts me off SF at times. I can't stand the jingoist nonsense. Bizarrely on the are occasion she has made cogent arguments they have resonated. unfortunately though she could well be the death knell of SF in Derry.
I agree on Martina Anderson, I find her hard to stomach as well. Its a pity as they seem to have some very capable people within the party now
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

highorlow

[quoteThe country bailed out the banks but the banks pay very little back to what they should in terms of their profits.  A f***ing to people who has had austerity forced on them since the crash.  Make the banks pay what they should - do you disagree with this?][/quote]

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/nama-expects-to-hand-over-its-4bn-lifetime-surplus-to-the-state-by-2021-1.3909348

It surprises me that the blueshirts don't mention this in any debate.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Jeepers Creepers

Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

marty34

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on February 06, 2020, 06:39:02 PM
Sinn Fein electoral van playing the wolf tones in co Cavan is actual headline news on BBC news line.

Is it Come Out You Black 'n' Tans?

marty34

Quote from: highorlow on February 04, 2020, 10:10:20 AM
[quoteThe country bailed out the banks but the banks pay very little back to what they should in terms of their profits.  A f***ing to people who has had austerity forced on them since the crash.  Make the banks pay what they should - do you disagree with this?]

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/nama-expects-to-hand-over-its-4bn-lifetime-surplus-to-the-state-by-2021-1.3909348

[/quote]

Key word is expects.....I expect my bookie coupon to come up every Saturday but it rarely happens.

weareros

Quote from: highorlow on February 04, 2020, 10:10:20 AM
[quoteThe country bailed out the banks but the banks pay very little back to what they should in terms of their profits.  A f***ing to people who has had austerity forced on them since the crash.  Make the banks pay what they should - do you disagree with this?]

[/quote]

Sinn Fein did mention in their manifesto. It is "costed" to pay for their giveaway stuff, when it should really be used to pay down national debt given how much the bailout contributed to that.

Downtothewire

Shock horror. I'm sure Nolan will be "all over" this in the morning. W***er

Solo_run

The cheek of DUP calling for SF to sack Murphy. They didn't sack Foster when she cost the economy £500m... In fact if I remember correctly their response was we won't be told by Sinn Fein what to do with our members.

Cavan19

Quote from: Downtothewire on February 06, 2020, 07:26:21 PM

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

Chief

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 08:57:25 PM

Hopefully people need to know that they haven't changed their spots. I dont know who would vote for the wife of an IRA garda killer who supports the IRA. Sadly in the world we live in many will.

100% accurate, people should be reminded of such atrocities. I take it though you'll carry that logic through and apply the same criteria to the party that wanted to commemorate killers in the Black and Tans? 

Cavan19

Quote from: Chief on February 06, 2020, 09:32:50 PM

100% accurate, people should be reminded of such atrocities. I take it though you'll carry that logic through and apply the same criteria to the party that wanted to commemorate killers in the Black and Tans?

Of course no time for that either.

Itchy

Should wife of a criminal be also declared a criminal? Cop on ta f**k will ya

marty34

Quote from: Cavan19 on February 06, 2020, 09:40:38 PM
Quote from: Chief on February 06, 2020, 09:32:50 PM

Of course no time for that either.

Of course you don't!!!

Cavan19

Quote from: Itchy on February 06, 2020, 10:17:19 PM

Should wife of a criminal be also declared a criminal? Cop on ta f**k will ya
Didnt call her a criminal but she obviously sees no wrong in convicted IRA murdering scumbags seen that she had the pleasure of been his wife.