Mayo v Dublin - AISF - Saturday 5pm

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 04, 2019, 10:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Ruane tackles like an Armagh player.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Can Mayo do it? Tense if not quality
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Hardy defensive stuff!! Enthralling but can Mayo keep up the work rate??

Shamrock Shore

Mayo doing well. Hopefully they can maintain the effort.

GalwayBayBoy

Harsh on MDMA there. Did shag all really.

Rudi

Ref giving everything to Mayo, unusual to see Dublin not benefitting from ref decisions.

Solo_run

Would be impressed if Mayo do keep this intensity up. Dublin are just running they can't find a way around it.

Blowitupref

Half time Dublin 0-6 Mayo 0-8.  Mayo fully deserve that lead and the game is certainly there to be won for them now.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

whitey

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on August 10, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
Harsh on MDMA there. Did shag all really.

On ReserDubs theyre saying he's lucky not to have been sent off already-lol

RedHand88

The Henry st traders will be nervous at the minute.

imtommygunn

I am glad I am not from mayo. Don't think my heart could take it lol. Big second half. Come on mayo.

whitey

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 10, 2019, 05:42:25 PM
I am glad I am not from mayo. Don't think my heart could take it lol. Big second half. Come on mayo.

I can't watch or even listen.  I'm just checking Twitter everyb5/10 minutes

Milltown Row2

It's showing up that Dublin are not up to pace just yet. Resting your full team probably not the best thing. Be confident that they'll put up a better show in the second half,  but can Mayo continue with their intensity and game plan?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Can't wait to see Joe struggle to explain what's happening.