Ulster Club SFC 2019

Started by oakleaflad, October 21, 2019, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

All opened up for Cross now with Donegal going to a 2nd replay, gives the Cavan champs a great chance at toppling the Donegal champs and they'd then have to face Cross who should dispose of them pretty easily.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Itchy

Quote from: Angelo on October 27, 2019, 05:26:30 PM
All opened up for Cross now with Donegal going to a 2nd replay, gives the Cavan champs a great chance at toppling the Donegal champs and they'd then have to face Cross who should dispose of them pretty easily.

I'd still be surprised if Castlerahan beat the Donegal champs, even with 3 days notice.

redzone

Clontibert have been in 9 of the last 14 monaghan finals, they won't fear cross. That will be massive underdogs but I could see a shock being caused next sat night. Looking forward to that game.
There has been some absolute crackers of games over the years in the ulster club

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on October 27, 2019, 07:51:36 PM

I'd still be surprised if Castlerahan beat the Donegal champs, even with 3 days notice.

It's a leveller though, certainly gives them a much better chance than normal circumstances.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

mrdeeds

Why Itchy?

Itchy

Quote from: mrdeeds on October 27, 2019, 08:54:49 PM

Why Itchy?

Dont think they are good enough

seanyb1

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 25, 2019, 09:11:52 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 25, 2019, 08:21:18 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 25, 2019, 08:08:16 PM
It seems it is up for debate despite evidence to the contrary lol. They have some good county players so you never know. Very open this year. Cross not as strong as they used to be so no standout contenders.

Watched cross a few times this year. Their scoring ability is excellent. Their defence not so much. Don't know anything about other teams

The two oneills look very dangerous. Clontibret have McManus who will take some watching. I would expect magherafelt still haven't sobered up I think gweedore may not win replay in Donegal though if they do maybe hard to beat too. Hard to pick a favourite.

Speaking to a few Rossa men in work, they certainly are going to give this Ulster a go..have been back hell for leather last week. I think they'll put it up to Kilcoo, 

Armagh18

Quote from: redzone on October 27, 2019, 08:00:01 PM
Clontibert have been in 9 of the last 14 monaghan finals, they won't fear cross. That will be massive underdogs but I could see a shock being caused next sat night. Looking forward to that game.
There has been some absolute crackers of games over the years in the ulster club
Would have Cross as slight favourites, they're quality but still plenty of young lads still finding their feet at this level. Don't know an awful pile about Clontiberet but McManus will cause that Cross full back line serious hassle.

redzone

Quote from: Armagh18 on October 28, 2019, 08:49:44 AM
Would have Cross as slight favourites, they're quality but still plenty of young lads still finding their feet at this level. Don't know an awful pile about Clontiberet but McManus will cause that Cross full back line serious hassle.
Clontibert 3/1with the bookies. Game is being streamed live on BBC sport ni

Armagh18

Quote from: redzone on October 28, 2019, 09:04:22 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on October 28, 2019, 08:49:44 AM
Clontibert 3/1with the bookies. Game is being streamed live on BBC sport ni
Should be a good battle and the McEntee angle will add a bit of juice to it. I'm sure it's been posted but what time is throw in?

t_mac

toby47

Any Predictions?

Crossmaglen Vs Clontibret
Derrygonnelly Vs Trillick
Kilcoo Vs Magherafelt
Castlerahan Vs Donegal Winners

Armagh18

Quote from: toby47 on October 29, 2019, 04:48:46 PM
Any Predictions?

Kilcoo Vs Magherafelt
Cross by 3
Trillick by 5
Kilcoo by 1
Going by the Donegal lads form, have to go for a draw here.

Solo_run

Kilcoo Vs Magherafelt

Clontibret by 1 point
Trillick by 4 points
Kilcoo by 6
Donegal winners

marty34

Quote from: Solo_run on October 29, 2019, 05:24:43 PM
Kilcoo Vs Magherafelt

Clontibret by 1 point
Trillick by 4 points
Kilcoo by 6
Donegal winners

Do you think Donegal winneres, regardless of who it is will beat the Cavan team?

After all the football they've played this past 3 weeks.