The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 27, 2012, 08:40:14 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 27, 2012, 05:52:47 PM
Quotebareface preference given to constituencies of fine gael tds or ministers.

Do Fine Gael not have TDs in every constituency where you might put such a hospital?
Let's not have facts getting in the way of a good rant!

just maybe... when i'm ranting..
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2013, 08:53:49 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on October 27, 2012, 08:40:14 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on October 27, 2012, 05:52:47 PM
Quotebareface preference given to constituencies of fine gael tds or ministers.

Do Fine Gael not have TDs in every constituency where you might put such a hospital?
Let's not have facts getting in the way of a good rant!

just maybe... when i'm ranting..

That constituency has 1 FG TD, 1 FF, 1 Lab, 1 PBF TD and 1 SF TD.  ;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

minister for health caught again!! despite pre election promises from enda kenny regarding roscommon hospital being safe in fine gael hands turning out to be barefaced lies shortly after the election. even before the closer of roscommon dr reilly had already set in motion the upgrade of two hospitals in government ministers constituencies before he had even consulted the HSE. This "doctor" is a fraud and patently unfit to do this job since he sees it as a lever to prop up his buddies and himself. sliveen and gombeen and traitor!

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2013, 09:04:12 PM
minister for health caught again!! despite pre election promises from enda kenny regarding roscommon hospital being safe in fine gael hands turning out to be barefaced lies shortly after the election. even before the closer of roscommon dr reilly had already set in motion the upgrade of two hospitals in government ministers constituencies before he had even consulted the HSE. This "doctor" is a fraud and patently unfit to do this job since he sees it as a lever to prop up his buddies and himself. sliveen and gombeen and traitor!

Your deep rooted concern for the people of Roscommon has been a consistent theme on this board.  ::)
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on January 28, 2013, 09:12:38 PM

Your deep rooted concern for the people of Roscommon has been a consistent theme on this board.  ::)

its merely an example of fine gael lies.. i could highlight many other examples. when confronted with these lies pat rabbitt said live on tv "sure thats what you do during an election campaign- you tell lies" why? why tell lies when fianna fail had already put the election on a plate? these traitors should be held to account

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2013, 09:25:22 PM

its merely an example of fine gael lies.. i could highlight many other examples. when confronted with these lies pat rabbitt said live on tv "sure thats what you do during an election campaign- you tell lies" why? why tell lies when fianna fail had already put the election on a plate? these traitors should be held to account

I would love if all wrongdoers were held to account, FF, FG, Labour and SF.
MWWSI 2017

Rossfan

We're lucky to have such an Advocate tirelessly working on our behalf  ::)

Of course us lot in the 26 who have been at politics all our lives know exactly what an election promise is.. Pure Shite  :-*
Folks up North who have only recently embraced politics  ;) still believe in the fairy tales   :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

muppet

If frowning really hard got you votes, Lawnseed would be Taoiseach.
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on January 28, 2013, 09:50:12 PM

We're lucky to have such an Advocate tirelessly working on our behalf  ::)

Of course us lot in the 26 who have been at politics all our lives know exactly what an election promise is.. Pure Shite  :-*
Folks up North who have only recently embraced politics  ;) still believe in the fairy tales   :P

politics all our lives!!!!!!!!!!???????? look where your politicians have got you. traitors, lairs, and thieves. eamon de valera named on this board as ireland greatest political leader since partitician stole money given to him be america to help the irish people, he started a paper that was to become his propaganda sheet with the money then his family sell the paper and keep the money but retain interests in regional radio stations.. bertie ahern tax dodger.. brian cowen.. wille o dea.. "doc reilly".. the healy raes.. re-zoning scandals.. jeez i could write a book

ffs man you havent had a straight politician in nearly a century of independance

ps your lucks about to change.. theres a dungout coming

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2013, 10:24:01 PM
ffs man you havent had a straight politician in nearly a century of independance

I take it all the politicians up North are totally straight?
Can I take it this "dungout" of yours will be some kind of Sinn Féin unelected dictatorship?
Will it be led by Gerry ( I was never in the IRA) Adams ?

Jazes Lawnseed but you're some almighty Craic  ;D
Please keep them coming 

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on January 29, 2013, 04:00:51 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 28, 2013, 10:24:01 PM

I take it all the politicians up North are totally straight?
Can I take it this "dungout" of yours will be some kind of Sinn Féin unelected dictatorship?
Will it be led by Gerry ( I was never in the IRA) Adams ?

Jazes Lawnseed but you're some almighty Craic  ;D
Please keep them coming
sheep need a shepherd

lawnseed

time for a dungout >:(  yet again health minister "doctor" james reilly has been exposed as completely useless. following unannounced visits by the HSE to several hospitals they were found to be filthy with infected patients laying all over the place spreading infection to others. whatever about mary harney she had an excuse since she herself was a dirty clart and not an actual doctor.

Rossfan

Do Health Ministers actually go around micro managing every detail in Hospitals?
Maybe up North in the Toy Parliament they might have time to  :P

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on January 30, 2013, 09:25:48 PM
time for a dungout >:(  yet again health minister "doctor" james reilly has been exposed as completely useless. following unannounced visits by the HSE to several hospitals they were found to be filthy with infected patients laying all over the place spreading infection to others. whatever about mary harney she had an excuse since she herself was a dirty clart and not an actual doctor.
That's a poor effort. You should google 'infection hospitals northern Ireland' - a long way from perfect up here. And if I'm not mistaken, a SF MLA chairs the Health Committee.

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 30, 2013, 09:46:12 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on January 30, 2013, 09:25:48 PM
That's a poor effort. You should google 'infection hospitals northern Ireland' - a long way from perfect up here. And if I'm not mistaken, a SF MLA chairs the Health Committee.
sinn fein have held the health minister job? i dont think so. two wrongs dont make it right.

the buck has to stop somewhere. reilly is more than well paid to do his job and yet again he proves he cant. the guy an embarrassment. i'll bet his castle isnt stinking