The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

brokencrossbar1

What game will it be won?  I reckon Palace at home 21st March. Would be kinda fitting....Woy involved in us winning the title. City would have to give us a guard of honour too in the next game at the Emptyhad...,how good would that be!

quit yo jibbajabba

I see what yer saying but Goodison has a ring to it also 😃😉

thebuzz

Quote from: AFM on February 18, 2020, 09:55:20 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 17, 2020, 10:12:43 PM
If the Premier League awarded 2 points for a win to Liverpool, but left it at 3 points for a win for all other clubs, Liverpool would still be top.

Liverpool were awarded 3 points for a win since the Premiership inception and having won it yet, what a stupid statement.

I would take it that he is only talking about the current season. Sure we all know Liverpool never won it before.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 18, 2020, 11:02:53 AM

Agreed but I just can't see the fixtures working out like that. The sooner the better so we can focus on the Treble!

BennyCake

If the Premier League awarded 2 points for a win to Liverpool, but left it at 3 points for a win for all other clubs, Liverpool would still be top.

Liverpool were awarded 3 points for a win since the Premiership inception and having won it yet, what a stupid statement.

I think LL is going to wet himself with all the excitement.

laoislad

Quote from: BennyCake on February 18, 2020, 11:37:42 AM

I think LL is going to wet himself with all the excitement.
You're dead right I will and I'll make no apologies for it... ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 18, 2020, 11:10:40 AM

Agreed but I just can't see the fixtures working out like that. The sooner the better so we can focus on the Treble!

I think you're mistaken there, that will wrap up the treble, it will allow us to concentrate on the quadruple and quintet
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

quit yo jibbajabba

My Mayo comrade makes a good point ;D

AFM

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 18, 2020, 10:22:52 AM
*havent

youre welcome

Thanks no idea how I got through life making typos on a phone, glad you have my back.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 18, 2020, 12:03:33 PM

I think you're mistaken there, that will wrap up the treble, it will allow us to concentrate on the quadruple and quintet

Ah c'mon lads sure they're only baubles and don't count...glorified friendlies!  (Still won them like  ;))

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on February 18, 2020, 01:35:51 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on February 18, 2020, 12:03:33 PM

Ah c'mon lads sure they're only baubles and don't count...glorified friendlies!  (Still won them like  ;))

Fight me.

I say me, but i really mean Mayo4Sam 😂😉

Gabriel_Hurl

Safe to say - the strongest XI we can put out

QuoteLiverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Origi, Matip

Capt Pat

My prediction for tonight is a score draw with Liverpool prevailing in the  second leg.