The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouge_Diablo

Joe Jordan would destroy the little shite.

The Gs Man

Sure Gattuso spent the whole night arguing with Crouch's belly button.
Keep 'er lit

Main Street

Jordan should have got sent to the doghouse for that provocative behaviour during the game The 4th official was less than useless  out there.
Though the TV3 commentary team were in great mirth applauding Jordon's antics. I thought they were going to burst into a chorus of Rule Britannia.

trileacman

Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

imtommygunn

Gattuso is a horrible dirty wee sh*te who thrives on running round like a madman and trying to bully / intimidate the opposition. Don't get me wrong - he's very effective but a horrible runt of a man whose reaction to the booking illustrated what kind he was.

Good performance by spurs though I didn't see the whole game. Why was Pienaar starting and not Krancjkaer? (for want of a better spelling). Modric is a cracker too so not sure why he didn't start.

Gattuso is also the man who couldn't make it at Rangers so he can't be that good...

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 15, 2011, 10:31:44 PM
Gattuso is a horrible dirty wee sh*te who thrives on running round like a madman and trying to bully / intimidate the opposition. Don't get me wrong - he's very effective but a horrible runt of a man whose reaction to the booking illustrated what kind he was.

Good performance by spurs though I didn't see the whole game. Why was Pienaar starting and not Krancjkaer? (for want of a better spelling). Modric is a cracker too so not sure why he didn't start.

Gattuso is also the man who couldn't make it at Rangers so he can't be that good...

Modric is only back from an appendectomy.

imtommygunn

Quote from: gallsman on February 15, 2011, 10:36:52 PM

Modric is only back from an appendectomy.

Cracking wee player. I think he'd do a lot better in Spain / Italy than in England too.

Orangemac

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 15, 2011, 10:12:32 PM
16/1 to win it out.... Worth a punt on Betfair possibly... Who they get next if they go through?
Open draw so could get anyone.

Impressed by Spurs, tonight. Passed it well and looked comfortable for the most part. Lennon did brilliantly for the goal.

If they can qualify for CL again and bring in a Centre Back, Left Back and Striker in the summer they could push for Premiership next year.

Modric is a fabulous wee player ( although could score a few more goals). I see United being linked with Bale but Modric is the player they should be after.

Milan were shocking though. If this is the best team in Italy.......

Remember the great days of the 90s in Serie A on C4 of a Sunday. Signori, Crespo, that brilliant Juve team.

Minder

Orangemac - I haven't seen a whole lot of Spurs this year but anytime I have Assou Ekotto has impressed me, very tidy on the ball. Not sure a left back is there biggest worry. Gomes has turned into an excellent keeper too, I remember he was a laughing stock after his first few games.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Tassotti

Now that was a defense.

All changed now.

gallsman

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 15, 2011, 10:58:44 PM
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Tassotti

Now that was a defense.

All changed now.

Calciopoli hurt the big clubs (Inter apart) in Italy more than many people realise. The big money is by and large gone from Serie A. Relatively of course.

An Gaeilgoir

Joxer

Anyone with a link to the Joe Jordan incident?  Missed it last night.

The Gs Man

To address an earlier comment, Pienaar started ahead of Krancjar because Harry felt Krancjar has played too many games in a short space of time (including an international).  Considering the fact that he hasn't been playing regular all season he may have been a bit tired.

Im just happy that we have cover all over the pitch. When you look at Spurs' injury list going into last night it was a great result against the current Serie A leaders..... 
Keep 'er lit