The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

T Fearon

Was at Celtic game today.By all accounts Spurs were outstanding, and Chelsea dropped points too!

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on April 21, 2013, 06:41:03 PM
Was at Celtic game today.By all accounts Spurs were outstanding, and Chelsea dropped points too!

Spurs were shite in half one, for 20 minutes in half two they were untouchable, that said Tone, the Spuds won the game on the line, AVB destroyed Mancini, (which is easy to do) Mancini will be gone at years end.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Half one and Half two? Is that what the yanks call it? ;D

ONeill

Quote from: T Fearon on April 21, 2013, 06:41:03 PM

Shoot your source.

Spurs were shite for 82 of the 90 mins.

Interesting finish now. Spurs/Chelsea will be a humdinger.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Main Street

It was a very good last 1/4 from Spurs, the move and finish for the equaliser was brilliant, perfection.
A good day at work for Villas-Boas.

T Fearon

For once I will be hoping Man Ure win this weekend, away at Arsenal. Good win yesterday for Spurs indeed and might just be the boost needed to see the team finish the season strongly and claim the Champions League place so cruelly snatched away last season.

T Fearon

Hail Hail, Gareth Bale. Well deserved double accolade last night, Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year, and managed to avoid bitemarks from Luis Suarez as well ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2013, 11:51:39 AM
Hail Hail, Gareth Bale. Well deserved double accolade last night, Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year, and managed to avoid bitemarks from Luis Suarez as well ;D

He got it by default, Saurez had it but the awarding body vetoed the decision, fact!!!

T Fearon

Not being biased, but Bale deserved it.

EC Unique

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2013, 12:04:20 PM

He got it by default, Saurez had it but the awarding body vetoed the decision, fact!!!

One of Rafa's?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: EC Unique on April 29, 2013, 12:52:01 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 29, 2013, 12:04:20 PM

One of Rafa's?
;)

T Fearon

Great win at Stoke today.Surely a champions league place is deserved this year after the injustice of last year,and I have a sneaking suspicion that Arsenal will not take full points from their final two fixtures,and Spurs will send Di Canio into meltdown at the Lane next Sunday.

muppet

There is no official West Ham thread and as this story is half about Harry Redknapp I decided to put it here.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/sep/05/harry-redknapp-played-fan-west-ham?CMP=twt_gu
MWWSI 2017

Main Street

I remember watching a documentary about an amateur player/Liverpool fan who played a game for Liverpool. It was a benefit game at Anfield in front of a packed house and the cameras followed him in the preceding days as the liverpool stars led him through the training routines and practice games. He came on a sub in the 2nd half and didn't do anything too crazy. The ref awarded a penalty and he was told to take it, he blew his chance of ultimate glory though when he hit a tame shot. This could have been in the early 1980's.