The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

WTF is Sandro at with that haircut?

the Deel Rover

2 nil win tonight . up to 3rd with a game in hand . 25 points out if a possible 27 the last 9 games motoring well . Harry has put a nice squad together now if the tax man would get off his back and stop putting him under pressure we should have a good season.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ross4life

Harry has done a fine job with Spurs, early days in the season yet but they must fancy their chances for CL football next season.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ross4life on November 21, 2011, 10:05:39 PM
Harry has done a fine job with Spurs, early days in the season yet but they must fancy their chances for CL football next season.

hopefully . just glad that they held on to Modric over the summer he is a top class player andmakes them tick imo.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

ONeill

Hoof Hearted

they have a good front attacking 5, and scott parker defensive midfeld is top class also
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

GalwayBayBoy

Spurs have a great run of fixtures coming up for the next 6 weeks. Can't see them dropping too many points in that time. They might even close in on the two Manchester clubs. That said they do have a very difficult final third of the season with having to go to Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Villa, Everton, etc.

Looks like Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal will be fighting for two Champions League spots. Think Newcastle will slowly drop out over the next month or so.

ONeill

I think it's 5 fighting for 3. City should push on and wrap up the title by March. Manure, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spuds and Chelsea will sort out the other 3 places but no guarantees.

Jonah

Quote from: ONeill on November 21, 2011, 10:35:44 PM
I think it's 5 fighting for 3. City should push on and wrap up the title by March. Manure, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spuds and Chelsea will sort out the other 3 places but no guarantees.
I agree with this post.

ross4life

Quote from: Jonah on November 21, 2011, 10:44:34 PM
I agree with this post.
Fighting for a CL spot & he includes "Manure" whom i presume is Man United, let's be honest they will stroll into the CL while the others will fight it out.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

Quote from: Jonah on November 21, 2011, 10:44:34 PM
I agree with this post.

Reallll y?
MWWSI 2017

Jonah

Quote from: the Deel Rover on November 21, 2011, 10:10:48 PM
Quote from: ross4life on November 21, 2011, 10:05:39 PM

hopefully . just glad that they held on to Modric over the summer he is a top class player andmakes them tick imo.
Way things are panning out I'd say he is happy enough himself that the transfer didn't happen.

ONeill

Au contraire, I'd say he's pissed off. Probably missed out on 40 grand.