Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

This couldn't be going any better - TG you're talking to the Gaaboards very own Begbie and you asked the right question earlier in the tread.

punt kick

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 12:41:45 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on August 10, 2017, 12:36:22 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:34:45 PM
You reap what you sow.  Very much doubt any action would have happened if that evidence went to the police, he didnt meet a young girl? didnt download any inappropriate material? he thought he was talking to a girl and was talking to a man / men trying to entrap him.

So you think his daughter deserved to be crying on facebook live for all to see/ hear whilst they read out the filth her father was writing online?

Her father put her in that position no one else.

So she deserved that?

That's a question for her father - he put her in that position - though by topping himself he probably thought she didn't.

tyrone girl

Quote from: Puckoon on August 10, 2017, 12:45:30 PM
This couldn't be going any better - TG you're talking to the Gaaboards very own Begbie and you asked the right question earlier in the tread.

What do you mean?

Taylor

Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 12:37:38 PM
Punt kick you seem to be missing the point.

TG hasnt mentioned anything about the actual perpetrator - its more the daughter and family she is talking about.

One can only assume you support knee capping, punishment beatings, eye for eye systems in place in the middle East etc?

So do you support knee capping, punishment beatings etc Punt Kick?

Minder

This could be an interesting thread alas the Gaa Board vigilantes will spoil it
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

punt kick

Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

TG hasnt mentioned anything about the actual perpetrator - its more the daughter and family she is talking about.

One can only assume you support knee capping, punishment beatings, eye for eye systems in place in the middle East etc?

Sorry where have I advocated violence on this thread, no one touched this man - he topped himself. He reaped what he sowed. What bit are you struggling with here?

Hardy

Why ask? You're hardly going to get a reasoned answer. Jurisprudence ain't in this guy's repertoire.

[Edit - see?]

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

punt kick

Quote from: Hardy on August 10, 2017, 12:54:50 PM

Why ask? You're hardly going to get a reasoned answer. Jurisprudence ain't in this guy's repertoire.

[Edit - see?]

Another internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable - where - and a direct quote please, though no doubt you wont, where did I advocate anything outside the legal process, challenging someone with facts on their behaviour and them going on to top themselves is not illegal.

Taylor

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

[Edit - see?]

Another internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable - where - and a direct quote please, though no doubt you wont, where did I advocate anything outside the legal process, challenging someone with facts on their behaviour and them going on to top themselves is not illegal.

So if I turn up at your house this evening with my vigilante buddies and accuse you of something like this while streaming it live online.

How would you feel or how would it affect your life?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PMAnother internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable

Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 09:52:31 AMYip riding 4 abreast even tractors pull over when they are holding up traffic - not these shower of fuckwits!
Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 01:00:45 PMYou could fine the b**tards for dangerous driving, running red lights etc or breaking the highway code.
Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 01:31:32 PMYou won't get any apologists for such behaviour from the cycling fraternity here though, as they are all arrogant c***ts.

punt kick

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 10, 2017, 01:18:02 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PMAnother internet warrior, just one who thinks he can disparage folk with words of more than one syllable

Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 09:52:31 AMYip riding 4 abreast even tractors pull over when they are holding up traffic - not these shower of fuckwits!
Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 01:00:45 PMYou could fine the b**tards for dangerous driving, running red lights etc or breaking the highway code.
Quote from: punt kick on July 31, 2017, 01:31:32 PMYou won't get any apologists for such behaviour from the cycling fraternity here though, as they are all arrogant c***ts.

Fine quotes all valid.

punt kick

Quote from: Taylor on August 10, 2017, 01:16:06 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

[Edit - see?]

So if I turn up at your house this evening with my vigilante buddies and accuse you of something like this while streaming it live online.

How would you feel or how would it affect your life?

I would ring the police. What would you do if it happened to you?

Tony Baloney

Against it. If there is evidence of wrongdoing give it to the police.

trileacman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 10, 2017, 01:27:19 PM
Against it. If there is evidence of wrongdoing give it to the police.

Same. Say the daughter in the Dunloy case goes on to commit suicide as well? Would these tramps be still patting themselves on the back for their good work? Gobshites, leave this to the police.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014