NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

I'm kind of chocca at work. It usually takes over an hour to do both of them. I'm thinking of a podcast :)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 01, 2010, 03:56:00 PM
I'm kind of chocca at work. It usually takes over an hour to do both of them. I'm thinking of a podcast :)

no probs Az i figured it took a fai bit of time. podcast could be the way to go  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

McGrens - They must have amended our scores from last week. I just checked and i won 111.55 to 111.54 ;D
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mc_grens

Yeah they did. You got two stat adjustments. I can live with it. I lost the final last year on a stat adjustment remember!

.01 points that has to be the closest match in GAAboard superbowl history!

mc_grens

Quote from: mc_grens on October 03, 2010, 03:56:51 PM
Yeah they did. You got two stat adjustments. I can live with it. I lost the final last year on a stat adjustment remember!

.01 points that has to be the closest match in GAAboard superbowl history!

I'm watching Pittsburgh- Baltimore. I can't believe I didn't use Mason this week.

Minder

T.O. 8 catches for 209 yds and a TD, still 9 mins left too.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mc_grens

Capt Pat

It looks like another win for me, 65 points up on O'Neills Chargers at this point in time. A long way to go but I think I can feel confident.

My defenderes always seem to be delivering for me, Woodson with 23 points this week. It really helps bring things on.

Lone Shark

Quote from: Minder on October 03, 2010, 08:41:25 PM
T.O. 8 catches for 209 yds and a TD, still 9 mins left too.

Two days after I gave up on him. Stands to reason.  :-[

mc_grens

My horrible week has been saved by Zach Miller!

I now need 28 points out of Brady and Welker tonight... Their combined average for the season? 29.33.

The Iceman

Scoring is all over the place this week with the Giants boosting everyone's bottom line.
This season has been crazy so far with a lot of big teams not performing.......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Iceman

First W of the year!!!!
This could be the start of my run lads!!! You heard it here first!!!

what about my Trade of Vick now? Frig I was lucky to make the move when I did.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Capt Pat

Brady and welker didn't get those 29 points, did they McGrens. It was a strange game with defense and special teams winning it for the Patriots.

mc_grens

Quote from: Capt Pat on October 05, 2010, 06:13:43 PM
Brady and welker didn't get those 29 points, did they McGrens. It was a strange game with defense and special teams winning it for the Patriots.

I'm having a w**k year...

I made the draft only to get kicked out because of a crappy pc in an internet cafe just 3 picks before my first rounder. The computer then picked stupid Shonne Green for me. I'd have taken Miles Austin (Even though Moss was still available, I thought Austin had the potential to be the No2 receiver after AJ80), that would have left me a decent RB in round 2 (My plan was to take Williams, Grant, Benson, Charles, or Foster if they were there).

Everything went downhill from there. Suck, suck, suck. Now... If Sidney Rice makes it back by week 8 or so, and I'm around .500 by then...

mc_grens

Quote from: mc_grens on October 05, 2010, 08:09:49 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on October 05, 2010, 06:13:43 PM

I'm having a w**k year...

I made the draft only to get kicked out because of a crappy pc in an internet cafe just 3 picks before my first rounder. The computer then picked stupid Shonne Green for me. I'd have taken Miles Austin (Even though Moss was still available, I thought Austin had the potential to be the No2 receiver after AJ80), that would have left me a decent RB in round 2 (My plan was to take Williams, Grant, Benson, Charles, or Foster if they were there).

Everything went downhill from there. Suck, suck, suck. Now... If Sidney Rice makes it back by week 8 or so, and I'm around .500 by then...

Moss to Vikes for a 3rd round pick. I expect Rice to go on IR as a result. Like I said... w**k.