NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

The Iceman

Depends on how good your bench defense is. Maybe combined with another player or two you could use it in a trade with someone with a weaker D. I did a trade last year with 3 players, all about needs and wants. Good luck!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 06, 2011, 10:14:56 PM
Thanks, Iceman, so I squandered a pick.

I picked Randy Moss in the first round last year and he caught a total of 28 passes for the season with 3 different teams! I was very competitive despite this so don't worry about picking up a second defense in the late rounds instead of a guy who might be a long shot anyway.

AZOffaly

anyone want to join that Pigskin Pick 'Em I posted? Basically a predictions competition all through the season.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 07, 2011, 01:11:15 PM
anyone want to join that Pigskin Pick 'Em I posted? Basically a predictions competition all through the season.

Gonna join it when I get home later.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 07, 2011, 01:11:15 PM

I joined about an hour ago.

DrinkingHarp

"Unofficial Report" coming from WNDE Radio has Peyton Manning out for the season. Again unofficial, wait and see.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

I wouldn't be surprised. When all them doctors are looking at it and 're-evaluating' I wouldn't be surprised if that's code for 'open him up again and reboot'.

mc_grens

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 07, 2011, 11:03:17 PM
"Unofficial Report" coming from WNDE Radio has Peyton Manning out for the season. Again unofficial, wait and see.

Jim Irsay (Colts Owner) tweeted last night that Peyton has not had any new procedures.

AZOffaly

The Iceman

Just got some box seats for Cowboys at the JETS on sunday night!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Claw

Quote from: The Iceman on September 08, 2011, 03:46:12 PM
Just got some box seats for Cowboys at the JETS on sunday night!!!!!!! BRING IT ON
ah here Iceman that will be an Epic game. 9/11 and all that, the two Ryans, good O vs good D etc. You must give us a follow up on it goes.

mc_grens

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 06, 2011, 08:17:12 PM
Here ye go, roll up if interested

http://games.espn.go.com/pigskin-pickem/en/group?groupID=19500

Group: GAABoard Pickem
Password: cardinals

If you are picking a winner for tonights game do you have to submit all picks now?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly