Author Topic: Stag do  (Read 71873 times)

Tony Baloney

• View Profile
Re: Stag do
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2016, 09:45:46 PM »
Cheers for the info laoislad.
He's an alright lad.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2016, 08:48:13 PM »
Going to Stag do in Carlingford soon.... Obviously not my choice (Prague would have been my choice bradso ;) ) any good?? I've been with family for Sunday drive but never for a stag..
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2016, 09:08:46 PM »
Going to Stag do in Carlingford soon.... Obviously not my choice (Prague would have been my choice bradso ;) ) any good?? I've been with family for Sunday drive but never for a stag..
Plenty of pubs and restaurants in very close proximity. Lively wee spot with live bands in pubs etc. Popular for stags & hens. Always enjoyed it.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2016, 09:13:38 PM »
Plenty of pubs and restaurants in very close proximity. Lively wee spot with live bands in pubs etc. Popular for stags & hens. Always enjoyed it.

Good, club stag, so could/will be messy
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 06, 2018, 05:05:15 PM »
Any recommendations for a group of 20+ lads to stay for a stag in Barcelona end of March?

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 06, 2018, 05:36:28 PM »
Any recommendations for a group of 20+ lads to stay for a stag in Barcelona end of March?
you could go and see Countinho in action

Don Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2018, 09:10:31 PM »
There will be at least six or seven Liverpool fans, it would be too hard on them...