Started by AFS, July 30, 2008, 07:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblues

think you should get your facts right there before you come on here talkig shit

pintsofguinness

Quote from: superblues on August 09, 2008, 06:18:41 PM
think you should get your facts right there before you come on here talkig shit
Who's that to?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Over the Bar

QuoteAnyone else see the Armagh fan behind the goal standing up and giving Mattie Forde the finger as he stroked the ball into the net..I can never understand why fools do that... Huh Roll Eyes

You see it in every English premiership game.

Then let the little toe-rag who did it take his bottle of buckfast and head off to watch Liverpool....

Or United even.

And you with him so you can act as his apologist there too....

Show me where or when I have excused that kind of behaviour.

Your response to the OP inferred it.

Rav67

Very surprised at that result, the quality of Ulster football this Championship season has been abysmal.  Armagh's midfield disappeared when it counted, their half-forward line was shite and Bellew surely should have been switched off Forde before the end although he did well in the first half.  Would expect a few off their elder statesmen to retire now although they should do all they can to persuade Aidan O'Rourke to stay, he had a very good game today I thought.

J70

Quote from: altovito on August 09, 2008, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: upthehoops on August 09, 2008, 06:07:54 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 05:53:08 PM
Quote from: Joe Umbrella (hey) on August 09, 2008, 05:49:52 PM
Martin O'Rourke - big deal he was there today was'nt he? and against Fermanagh in both games when you also had 15 players. Like I said Down were awful that day.
I don't know what you are on about - fact remains that Armagh beat down by four points when they played with 14 men for half the game and you didn't think they were any good - what does that say about Down?  :D

Down were awful that day?  Down have been awful most days for the last 10 years!
Must be the sorest losers and ungracious winners in the country!!
Oisin McConville, Willie Frazer, Joe Kernan, David Trimble, pintsof Guinness, David Simpson, Brendan Mac Cionnaith, Peter McDonnell, Corn02,  Wexford gave your boys one hell of a beating

least we beat ur bunch of inbred f**kers :D
the down plyrs also shwd there clas in the canal curt last saturday nite.beny the hero got put out on his hole 4 bein a p***k n lynch was goin round punchin lads smalr than him.tink u shud wry bout dwn plyrs b4 comentin on armagh plyrs

This kind of contribution, full of near-indecipherable schoolboy text-speak and unsupported allegations about intercounty players, really does add to the quality of the board.

clarshack

Must be pretty embarrassing to be an armagh man tonight:-)
At least if tyrone go out next week it will be to a half decent side.

J70

Quote from: Over the Bar on August 09, 2008, 06:20:32 PM
QuoteAnyone else see the Armagh fan behind the goal standing up and giving Mattie Forde the finger as he stroked the ball into the net..I can never understand why fools do that... Huh Roll Eyes

You see it in every English premiership game.

Then let the little toe-rag who did it take his bottle of buckfast and head off to watch Liverpool....

Or United even.

And you with him so you can act as his apologist there too....

Show me where or when I have excused that kind of behaviour.

Your response to the OP inferred it.

Please do elaborate, beginning with what "OP" stands for.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: altovito on August 09, 2008, 06:13:52 PM

least we beat ur bunch of inbred f**kers :D
the down plyrs also shwd there clas in the canal curt last saturday nite.beny the hero got put out on his hole 4 bein a p***k n lynch was goin round punchin lads smalr than him.tink u shud wry bout dwn plyrs b4 comentin on armagh plyrs

Seriously dude will you stop posting in f**king text speak,there is no limit on the amount of characters you can use when you post ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

superblues

you may sort your facts out dude that story about the down players is shit

Benny Barnaveld

Armagh did well to get the Ulster title, and I would say that was the height of expectation among the players too.
I don't think Armagh are much further on player wise.

Enda played well today, but surely P.Kernan or some of the younger players would be as well get the experience.
McKenna was given 45 seconds against fermanagh, and 45 seconds today he has not gained much championship experience this season.

I think the only real plus from this season has been Toner.
He has made the position his own, finding a partner for him next year will be some fun.

I have to say hats off to McGrane. Will probably draw a line under his intercounty career now.
He was excellent again today, a real inspiration all year, and all through the years, Cheers Pau!

altovito

Quote from: superblues on August 09, 2008, 06:30:54 PM

wuz beny threw out?
did lynch hit some1?

J70

Quote from: altovito on August 09, 2008, 06:33:38 PM
Quote from: superblues on August 09, 2008, 06:30:54 PM

wuz beny threw out?
did lynch hit some1?

Even if it did happen, it doesn't belong on a forum such as this.