St.Lawrences of Manchester

Started by theticklemister, January 20, 2016, 08:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Sorry for putting this on this on thread, but i'm here long enough to get away with it.  :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St.Lawrences of Manchester are actively recruiting for new members for the season ahead. The club was founded by a Derry man in 1980 and has gone from strength to strength.

We are truly a family and community based club as we can field football teams at all levels. We boast two men's teams and a ladies team and we are thriving at underage. In addition to the commitment on the field from all teams, we as a club, have close links to the Irish in Manchester, especially Chorlton. It is here where the promotion of our culture outside of the GAA separates us from other clubs. Many of our members are champion Irish Dancers and others play in well-known  Irish folk bands. We also have strong links with neighbouring schools and universities and a local Aussie Rules Club.

St.Lawrences are promoting our Irishness in Manchester, get involved.

All teams have begun training for the season ahead, so if you would like to get involved, please ring Jimmy Wray on 07709434978

sligoman2

Good luck to ye for the year ahead.
Are the British university finals in Manchester this year
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Zulu

theticklemister

6th February I believe. Spread the word. Spread St.Lawrences.

theticklemister

I'll probably doing updates so follow Lancashire GAA on facebook.

BennyHarp

Are you in Manchester now Tickle? I see the fixtures for the Pennine League are out, looks like we play Lawrence's on 10th of April!
That was never a square ball!!