Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

StGallsGAA

Bruno Alves is out tomorrow by reports so if a  win wasn't a foregone conclusion before it is now!    Never a better opportunity to record a record score at the temple of hate.   Rodgers should go balls out and set the  team a challenge of 5 goals in each half.   It's doable!

Targetman

The Huns will come at us with all guns blazing for the first 10 mins or so, then we'll start to dictate what goes on with Broony orchestrating from the middle of the park, Griff scores first, Sinclair gets the second, Roberts grabs the third, and we'll just take the piss for the rest of the game, here's hoping!!

Hectic

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 22, 2017, 06:36:32 PM
Bruno Alves is out tomorrow by reports so if a  win wasn't a foregone conclusion before it is now!    Never a better opportunity to record a record score at the temple of hate.   Rodgers should go balls out and set the  team a challenge of 5 goals in each half.   It's doable!

Alves being out will not change anything. He has been really poor, his positioning has been terrible for someone of his experience and he is as slow as a week in jail. I would have preferred him on the field as any replacement will be quicker.

Hectic

Quote from: Targetman on September 22, 2017, 08:44:44 PM
The Huns will come at us with all guns blazing for the first 10 mins or so, then we'll start to dictate what goes on with Broony orchestrating from the middle of the park, Griff scores first, Sinclair gets the second, Roberts grabs the third, and we'll just take the piss for the rest of the game, here's hoping!!

The first 10 mins will be almost identical to Dundee with the same lack of cards. Stuart Armstrong will be targeted continuously in the early stages if he starts and I suspect he will.

Horse Box

Quote from: Hectic on September 22, 2017, 08:56:39 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 22, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

Alves being out will not change anything. He has been really poor, his positioning has been terrible for someone of his experience and he is as slow as a week in jail. I would have preferred him on the field as any replacement will be quicker.

100% , he`s been poor , pace Celtic have would run him into the ground !

T Fearon

Have to keep an eye on Anderlecht on Wednesday night,and avoid injury here,and put this game to bed as early as possible.

general_lee

Poor from Celtic so far. Rangers have their tails up as a result as they're still well in it

StGallsGAA

Shocking finishing! Get Dembele on ffs.

T Fearon

Excellent game management in second half,with one eye on Brussels on Wednesday night

ned

Routine. We didn't have to be at our best. No more of a challenge than Motherwell.

StGallsGAA

A 2-0 defeat is respectable enough to keep Portuguese Peadar in a job for another while.  That and the fact they can't afford to sack him.

Targetman

Handy enough win today, no injuries picked up so on to the big one on Wednesday, that lovenkrands is a bitter man, it was killing him to say anything positive about Celtic, typical i suppose!

SHEEDY

It was hilarious that rangers thought it necessary to put 2 stewards on guard at each post at the celtic end at the final whistle. They were determined Griffiths wasn't going to get tying a scarf on a post today.  :D
nil satis nisi optimum

stew

Quote from: StGallsGAA on September 23, 2017, 03:45:06 PM
A 2-0 defeat is respectable enough to keep Portuguese Peadar in a job for another while.  That and the fact they can't afford to sack him.

I thought that too, Celtic should and could have buried them but in hindsight a 2 0 result will leave them thinking they are closing the gap on Celtic..................They are far from closing the gap on Celtic.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

I listened to Radio Scotland after the game in the car and they were saying on it that if you take away the name Rangers from the game today it was just like a performance v Ross County & Hamilton etc. They said Rangers are no further down the road than they were 2 years ago, they also said that it was only 2-0 but it was so comfortable and as easy as last season without knocking in 5 goals.

Now bear in mind there is the likes of Chic Young etc on the programme so for these men to come out with this is shocking but the biggest laugh i got all day was watching the game on Rangers TV (the streaming was excellent HD) and to here them yapping about Celtic was class, I was streaming away and didn't know where i was getting the game from until Sevco had their first attack and the two commentators nearly screamed the mic's off it was then i realised i wasn't watching it on SKY...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch