The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Kuyts touch was abysmal to be fair. I liked him a lot as a player, but his touch was never his strong point.

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 18, 2017, 01:27:30 PM
Kuyts touch was abysmal to be fair. I liked him a lot as a player, but his touch was never his strong point.

He never let anyone down.  Great professional and not many players can say they scored in a champions league final and scored a hat trick from a combined total distance of 7 yards! !

Enjoy the retirement diggler

J70

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 18, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

He was great as long as he could hit it first time, or he had enough room around him for two or three touches to get it under control!

Hound

Quote from: Abble on May 17, 2017, 10:02:13 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 17, 2017, 09:31:47 PM
Kuyt was awful for Liverpool. A key component in the dreadful football often served up under Rafa.

Post after post after post....mods doing a fantastic job !!!
One of the mods actually posts regularly on this thread under his normal username.
So it's not like he hasn't seen the thread has been destroyed by a liar and a wum. But unfortunately he's incompetent. His only effort has been to try and change the subject from time to time.

AZOffaly

Lads, why don't ye just ignore him. And stop posting quotes as well. It's great. I don't think he's breaking any rules, he's just a nutter.

Hotrocks

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 16, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
Have you not all realised that Stallion is Tony?

You seem very insistent that we should think Stallion is Tony both on this and United thread. I thinks its you

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 19, 2017, 10:50:45 AM
Lads, why don't ye just ignore him. And stop posting quotes as well. It's great. I don't think he's breaking any rules, he's just a nutter.

He is breaking the most important unwritten rule, "Don't be a dick"

The Stallion

Still waiting to hear what exactly it is about my opinions which has caused such uproar. I've been accused of being several other posters, a Utd supporter, a WUM. A troll, a dick,  I've faced numerous calls to be banned, been wrongfully accused of ridiculing Hillsborough, the list goes on.

It all seems to be because I don't think Klopp is a good manager. Not sure why holding such an opinion is so abhorrent to my fellow Liverpool supporters but hopefully someone can explain.

laoislad

Apparently even if Liverpool do get 4th on Sunday they will have to wait on results going their way in leagues across Europe to be guaranteed to be seeded for the playoff game.
If they aren't seeded they could possibly get teams like Dortmund in the play off.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15117/10881483/liverpool-could-face-champions-league-play-off-against-sevilla-napoli-or-dortmund
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Avondhu star

Maybe they could spend their time reflecting on the 29th May, the anniversary of the Heyssel Stadium and the deaths caused by the Liverpool fans.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

JoG2

Christ but this thread has become a complete and utter train wreck, and fairly nasty of late

Kidder81

Quote from: Avondhu star on May 19, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
Maybe they could spend their time reflecting on the 29th May, the anniversary of the Heyssel Stadium and the deaths caused by the Liverpool fans.

Your so concerned you can't even spell it

J70

You didn't get too much of a bite last week. Giving it another shot?

Kidder81

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2017, 09:27:56 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on May 19, 2017, 09:17:02 PM
Christ but this thread has become a complete and utter train wreck, and fairly nasty of late
Not just this thread but the board in general imo.

It's all the multiple accounts

Hotrocks

Lonely boy needs attention.  bless him!